“Service was very good.”

Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Our stay at the 4 pts was very enjoyable. The front desk (especially Ms. Shiloh) was very attentive, expeditious. Her soft spoken mannerisn and willingness to accomodate was excellent. Any request we had, before we could return to the room it was done. It's people like her that made the stay so enjoyable. I would definetly attend 4 pts. again. Also, the banquet manager and hsi staff, Mr. D. Edwards, was professional, timely, well-organized. The food was served timely and warm.

1  Thank Joan E
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore

Reviewed 16 August 2011

On Sunday August 14,2011 my Church choose to have our 92 Church Anniversary Dinner at The 4 Points by Sheraton with about 200 people and to my surprise it was the best lunchoen that I have attended in years. The service was great and everyone went out of there to be very help full.
Deongelo Edwards and his Banquet staff were the BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Ronald C
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I stayed here for two nights as part of a nine night road trip. My only disappointment was the lack of a fridge in the room. It would have been nice. Our room was clean and spacious and the free internet was strong. There was free coffee in the lobby in the mornings and the happy hour at the bar had free muchies and reduced price drinks -$3 for a glass of wine.

The location was a bit far out from the city, but I had my own vehicle. There are dining opportunities close by - walking distance and a hotel restaurant. There is a small shopping plaza within walking distance.

We did venture West (about a mile or two) seeking a department store and that area was a little less desirable than the area around the hotel. (It was not dangerous but run down.)

I used hotel points plus cash. It was a great buy!

1  Thank triptraveler
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I just have to tell everyone what a wonderful and fun young lady Lauren is.
She checked us in and gave us great dinner recomendations, drove our shuttle one nite to our Business dinner. Just an all around nice and helpful young lady.
She made my stay very nice :)

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank hookscreen
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel because it was the only thing available near my sister's house that didn't have a poor rating. I waited until the last minute to make reservations, which I regret, and next time I know better to call ahead. The people at the desk were great and I had no problems with them at all. The room, on the other hand, was NOT what I expected at all. The room was small and the beds were small. There was also NO mini-fridge or microwave, this was what made me mad the most. You can go to almost any other hotel/motel/inn and get the mini-fridge and microwave, I could not believe that they did NOT have one. The shower/tub was also small and the shower head had a leak in it too. And the beds were awful. I did not sleep good at all, the springs were too noisy and everytime I rolled over it was like I could feel the springs in my back. This was a lot of disappointments for paying over $100 a night for a room. The only nice things were the staff and the fact that it was in a good neighborhood, and the pools were nice. The room itself was ridiculous and definitely not worth over $100 a night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Downtown Milwaukee was completely booked, so we ended up about 10 miles north at the Sheraton Brown Deer. This ended up being our good fortune, as the staff and hotel were absolutely great. Every employee, including the shuttle driver from the airport, could not have been more polite or accommodating. The hotel has been recently remodeled, so no disappointments here. The location is a few blocks off the interstate; the environment fairly secluded and very quiet.

Room Tip: Our room had two double beds, so you might ask for a queens or king
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeberg1
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Overall, this was a good experience. The accomdations were lovely and comfortable. The food was excellent. And, overall the service was good and friendly. Certain areas, however, did have a distinct arome of cigarette smoke, which was incredibly disappointing. I did expect that a hotel of this reputation would have taken steps to ensure that this was not a reality (especially in light of the newer WI law barring smoking from any places of employment).

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brown Deer
Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N. Brown Deer/Mequon
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Candlewood Suites Milwaukee North Brown Deer/Mequon
Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!