Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Stay Here!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three weeks. This is a very well run hotel. All of the staff were professional and friendly. They made us feel at home. The complimentary breakfast buffet has a lot of choices, and happy hour was great too! You don't even have to by a by a drink to enjoy the food that is set out. The staff do the little things that make you feel welcomed. The rooms are vey well kept and comfortable

Room Tip: Rooms away from indoor pool are quiter
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Central Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed here for one night during a recent Brewers Weekend. We stayed in a king room on the top floor. The entire floor had just been given a facelift and our room was just released back to the hotel that day. Room was spacious, bed very comfortable and I love the Sheraton large pillows! Air conditioning worked great, ample channel selection on the TV and the bathroom was terrific.

Check in and out was smooth, very friendly and courteous staff. As noted earlier there was some work being done so our floor didn't have vending & ice machines but it was a short walk down one floor to get ice. My only real complaint was that the room didn't have a refrigerator. I stay at the Sheraton in Brookfield sometimes and I'm used to Sheraton properties have a refrigerator. Perhaps it's coming with the facelift? Speaking of facelift check out the photos of the bed...the built in reading lights are fantastic as is the build in light in the mirror in the bathroom.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again. We paid about $92 for this room on hotels.com, a pretty good room for the price. If you need to stay north of Milwaukee, consider this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
Dear La-Chica-Negra,

Thank you for the great review! All 149 rooms now have refrigerators in them. It is one of the many options that we have included as part of our major room renovation. The whole reasoning behind the renovations was to give our current and future guests all of the ammenities possible. Again, thank you for your great review and hopefully we will see you again for a Brewer's game soon.

Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed 2 July 2012

What a beautiful hotel! We expected a nice place, but this hotel far exceeded our expections. It has been recently remodeled, and the room was beautiful. Bed was very, very comfortable. The bathroom was gorgeous! Breakfast was a full buffet with eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, cereal, french toast, waffles, and all included in the price of the room. Very friendly staff as well. Wish we could have stayed there longer!

Dear Mary I,

Thank you for your review. Your response is what we hoped for while we were going through the renovation. Our staff did an incredible job staying positive and focused during the extensive renovation and never missed a step in regards to service. Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My stay at the Four Points Sheraton was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better hotel.The food was great, the beds/pillows were extra comfy and the rooms were totally modern. Most importantly, the staff was extremely friendly. For example, I didn't have transportation and was in the lobby talking to one of the drivers, named D'Angelo (sp). He went above and beyond the call of duty and took me to the store at 8:45 in the evening. Not to mention, the waitresses in the hotel restaurant were so delightful and had everyone's orders memorized. It's hard to find people like this in today's world. I live in Las Vegas and have NEVER seen service like this! Thank you to the wonderful staff at Four Points...I will definitely be back!!

Dear BP80,

Thank you for your great review and taking notice of our incredible staff. We have just recently completed our major room renovation to match the public space renovation. It might surprise you to find out that D'eongelo is not a driver, but our banquet manager! He is what the hotel is all about, going above and beyond for our guests, regardless of the title. It is great to hear our guests talk about how great our team is! Please let us know when you will be back in town.

Mequon, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I have thrown parties before, but never with a staff! In June 2012 I hosted a couples wedding shower for my son and his fiance at this hotel. It was cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on a Saturday evening. Kristopher Thompson, Director of Catering, made the planning easy. On the day of the event, Deongelo Edwards, Banquet Manager, helped me arrange the room. He worked with me until every detail was to my satisfaction. That evening our servers, David and Mishelle, were amazing! It was reassuring to see that they took care of everything as it arose, and they were polite and attentive. Throughout the evening, our guests commented on the perfect venue and the wonderful staff.
I would definitely recommend Four Points by Sheraton in Brown Deer for your event. I will use them again when I have the occasion to.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Dear Nancy B,

Thank you for your great review and I am glad that you took time to acknowledge or team. We take pride in our service in not only the rooms, but also the restaurant and catering. We have a very professional and experienced banquet team that makes our guests special event perfect! Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next event!

Petrolia, Ontario
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We were in town for 2 games at Miller Park. Hotel is about 15-20 minutes from the ballpark which was fine for us. If you want to do more sightseeing, might pick a closer hotel. Buffet breakfast was $11 but we thought worth the price. Wednesday night was a free Meal & a free beer. We didn't use the pools but the area looked spotless. Hotel is undergoing renos and our room was spotless and like new. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear epoirier,

Thank you for your great review and making the choice to stay with us. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our nightly happy hour as well as our Wednesday "BBQ & Best Brew" program that we are currently running. During your next trip to the hotel, please keep in mind that we do run complimentary shuttle with reservations being made in advance. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I still really like this hotel since it is the only real full service hotel in that area. Love the service. However, I have to say, upon visiting after 6 past stays, I was excited to see the renovations...hmmm...not that impressed. I'm not sure if they are not complete, but it just looked like new tile, new carpet, but same old bedding, furniture, etc. They removed the closet doors to make it look like just an open closet, but to me, that gives it the appearance of a "cheaper" room for some reason.

Dear dumpty27,

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our renovations. Due to all of the hard case goods having to be hand made, we completed our renovations in stages. The first stage was to put new wall paper, paint, tile and carpet down. The second stage was to put in the new case goods, mattresses and bedding and the final stage was to place the granite counters and window seals in. We have all of that completed as of 6/30/2012 and we are just now waiting on the new sofa sleepers for the King and Suite rooms and the closet curtains (which is a special order item). The remaining items will be completed in the next two weeks. As busy as we have been with the renovations, we have tried to communicate to as many of our guests as possible by check in, check out and multiple signs posted throughout the hotel. I am sorry that the process was not properly communicated to yourself, in which we had to do to make it as least intrusive to our guests as possible. We hope that you understand the process and will give us another opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brown Deer
Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N. Brown Deer/Mequon
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Candlewood Suites Milwaukee North Brown Deer/Mequon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!