US$146
Hotels.com
Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer(Brown Deer)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$116
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$167
US$111
US$123
US$113
    Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
    US$96
    Priceline
    US$125
    GardenInn.com
    US$49
    US$48
    Priceline
    All reviewshotel restaurantbreakfast buffet istj maxxbusiness triproom servicefitness centerminute drivethe hotel stafffront desk staffrooms are spaciousfresh fruitshuttle servicehot tubnice place to stayindoor and outdoor poolsmilwaukeewedding
    Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

Very comfortable beds and tastefully decorated. You can see the Starwood touch in this hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. There's a comfy bar and lounge. Perfect spot for a business or leisure stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
    Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have only excellent things to say about our stay. The hotel staff is extremely professional and helpful. Our rooms were immaculate and quiet; we couldn't hear anything from the other rooms. The beds were very comfortable and had good quality sheets/comforters and ample pillows. The pool area was big, the pool water was warm and the hot tub...HOT! :) We were pleasantly suprised there was a sauna too. Loved the free water and wi-fi as well. The bonus to all of this was the price as it was about $30 cheaper than other chain hotels. Overall, this hotel was a pleasant suprise and we will definately stay the next time we're in town!!

Room Tip: Handicapped accessible rooms with 2 queens have a little more room in them.
    • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
    Reviewed 4 March 2013

Hotel is top notch! Front desk employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet and bed was extremely comfy. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and quick. I cant find anything wrong with this place other than maybe not in the best neighborhood.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 27 February 2013

Arrived late in the evening after traveling from Chicago. Rooms were all ready for us! Beautifully renovated lobby and rooms. My room was nice and warm which was very welcoming considering it was cold outside. Coffee maker, mini fridge, FREE bottles of water and free wi-fi was great. Room was very clean. I've had bad experiences with bed cleanliness, but these sheets were spotless, 4 pillows per bed plus additional pillows in the closet, and led reading lights attached to headboard. VERY comfy bed, too! Plenty of outlets!!! A series of outlets and connections on the desk and 2 outlets, one for my phone and one for my laptop, on the nightstand. Even though I had 2 queen beds, there was a dresser/desk combo plus a comfy high back upholstered chair for reading. The room darkening blinds were very appreciated. Bathroom was modern, clean and well appointed. Safe in room. My only complaint would be the bathroom lighting. There was a light in the shower and two lights built into the mirror, but they were not bright enough for doing makeup. My coworker mentioned it at breakfast the next morning that he had difficulty shaving before I said a word. The second morning I thought I would try using either of the other 2 mirrors in my room, but no adequate lighting there, either. Seriously, a lighted make up mirror attached to the wall in the bathroom and I would not have had a thing to complain about! :) Hotel was quiet, too, but we were there on a Sunday and Monday night. Plenty of free parking and a nice bar/breakfast area rounds up all the great things about this hotel. Kudos to the housekeeping staff! This room in downtown Chicago would have been 3-4 times the nightly rate and parking would have been $$.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
    1  Thank JoanRoams
    Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here in the past, and was pleased to see the full renovation that is now complete. The best way to describe it as a cross between Sheraton and Aloft.
    I really like the new rooms, great desk, large flat screen TV, nice bathroom, comfortable new beds, etc.
    The staff is always super nice and professional!
    However, the one flaw that might be a deal breaker is how thin the walls/doors are. I have spent the evening listening to everyone in the rooms nearby. In fact I thought one conversation was taking place in the hallway, but it was behind their door. Right now listening to my neighbor snore the night away!
    I am an SPG Platinum, so I usually get upgraded, but there were none available for this stay.

• Stayed: February 2013