“Work Training”

Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Great location central to the Milwaukee suburb. Complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a snack following a busy day. Bartender was very attentive and make several location brewery recommendations as well. The bed was very comfortable and all at an attractive price. Pool area was nice and clean-looking forward to trying the outdoor pool on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Jim K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Our outdoor pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor. Hopefully you can stay with us during that time. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel as the Four Points brand seems to vary from
hotel to hotel. Understand it was recently renovated and done very well! Was especially
impressed with Judy Tobin at the front desk and her level of customer service; really
outstanding. Can't say the same for Jessica, the front desk person when I checked in.
She was rather abrupt and surly. Maybe it differs across the Sheraton brands but there are
specific points of information the front desk is supposed to relay to a new guest, none of
which Jessica offered.

Overall it was an excellent experience and I will stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

It was great hearing our staff and hotel were to your liking. I have reviewed you comments with Jessica and she apologies and hopes you will give her another chance and stay with us on your next visit to the area. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed for a family get-together over Memorial Day Weekend.

The room reminded me of a cross between the Westin properties with a splash of the Aloft properties we have stayed at. The only complaint I had was the lighting, it was nice, but for getting ready (i.e. makeup) the lights could be brighter.

We used the indoor pool/hot tub which was a very well kept area.

All the staff we encountered were very friendly and kind. My room was supposed to have a sofa-bed, I called the front desk, she promptly sent up new keys for a room that had one.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

It was great hearing you liked our facility and service. We look forward to you staying with us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore was perfect for our trip and I plan to return there next time I visit our family in Milwaukee. It was very comfortable and very nicely decorated. I liked the set up of the room where we had a living room and a separate bedroom. We also enjoyed the big breakfast buffet and found all the staff from the front desk, to Matt the bartender and all the breakfast and cleaning staff helpful and friendly. We received great service and accommodations and got great value. We booked this online and included the breakfast option with our room. Our extended family was all visiting Milwaukee for a family affair and when my in-laws had difficulties with their original hotel they were fortunate to be able to switch to the Four Points by Sheraton which is a far superior hotel than their original choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice comments and business.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Stayed at this Sheraton for work with F.I.S my company. I stayed for a week and love it. Very friendly staff and clean. Pool was a nice size and warm. Matthew at the bar was awesome, great , and kept me there. Shannon and Judy at the front desk was so nice and answered all questions. Food was okay and no complaint but restaurant staff was never around to help or service

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Excellent service, good location, friendly staff and well appointed throughout.

Breakfast is top class.

Location was very convenient for me as I was working in nearby Menomenee Falls, but hotel is not far outside of Milwaukee.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This is the Second time I have satyed here and I have loved it. The Bar tender Matt is awesome. The Staff is excellent and the Hotel was very clean, I would have loved to take the Bed and Pillows back home with me.

Kudos to the Hotel

Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Candlewood Suites Milwaukee North Brown Deer/Mequon
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!