We stayed at the Four Points as all the hotels by the airport were full. Discovered there was a Paul McCartney concert that evening but who knows why it was so busy in Milwaukee. The Four Points was close to one of my clients so we decided to book the hotel and just drive a bit farther.
The weather that day in July was sweltering but the lobby was nice and cool. Check-in was far from efficient. A women at the front desk called someone else to come help us. He checked each of us in but we had to confirm the rate and ask him for our breakfast voucher (included in our rate). Took him time to find the right voucher I guess. Come to think of it, he never acknowledged my Starwood Gold either. The women kept working and didn't help my colleagues who just waited.
The hotel itself looked fresh and new. Elevators took us up and the room was very modern looking. Two beds, functioning A/C considering the heat outside, work table with several plugs and sufficient lighting. Small fridge and electronic safety deposit box. Room was comfortable and we had free wifi.
I did notice a single glass cup on the floor in the hallway. It sat there until the next morning so I guess they don't check the floors after the cleaning staff has left.
Didn't hear any noise at night, rooms were quiet. Got to use the gym which requires you to walk through the swimming pool which was empty. Gym is small with a few pieces of equipment but was clean and functional.
Had the buffet breakfast in the morning. Small selection but quite sufficient with fresh fruit, cereal, breads, pre made eggs, bacon, etc. Staff were quite friendly.
Check-out was fine, bills were correct. I stay in quite a few hotels for work so overall a decent stay and would have rated higher except for the service items I mentioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North is located in the North Shore area, convenient to General Mitchell International Airport. Close to Bayshore Town Center, Bradley Center, and Summerfest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Milwaukee North Hotel Brown Deer
- 4 Points By Sheraton Milwaukee North
- Four Points Brown Deer
- Brown Deer Four Points
- Sheraton Brown Deer