“Excellent Value!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Milwaukee
“Excellent Value!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this property several times now. It has always been a great experience. The staff is extremely professional and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed. The property has a very good restaurant and a lively "Cheers" like bar. There is a very good work out room and an indoor and outdoor pool. There are also many other restaurants in the area and the hotel is a quick 15 to 20 minute drive to downtown Milwaukee. There is a small strip mall within walking distance where a limitless lite shopping can be done. There is a big parking area and the hotel does not charge for parking. Whether your stay in the Milwaukee area is for business or pleasure this hotel would be an excellent choice!

Room Tip: The higher floors would be quietest. The suites are really nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I travel quite frequently and probably stay in over 20 to 25 hotels a year, so I would say I know hotels quite well. You know when you are going to be in a good hotel when you drive up and the hotel landscape is outstanding and well-manicured. This means the hotel manager takes pride in his property and wants to make sure you have a good stay. The Staff was superb, front desk staff well groomed and professional. The men in suit and ties, ladies in nice business attire. I will say this that the room was fantastic. The bed was extremely comfortable with the nice plush pillows, and I didn’t have to wait several minutes for my shower to warm up. This made my stay enjoyable. The restaurant was outstanding! Even though I only ate the breakfast buffet I will say in all my travels this buffet had to be one of the best, not because it had a variety to choose from but the food was just that good!
If you are going to be in Brown Deer or even close by I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel.
Thank you for a great comfortable stay

Room Tip: Eat at the restaurant great food.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Jim K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thanks for all the great comments. We doe our best to meet and exceed our guests expectation each and every stay.
Central Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at the Four Points for one night and it was very pleasant. We are SPG members and were upgraded to a king suite with a separate bedroom. The room was very clean and spacious. Their recent remodel was evident; all looked updated and fresh. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jim K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us. It's always great to hear our guests had a good experience.
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We recently stayed at the hotel just one night on a family trip. We are SPG members and so were staying on the top floor. There was still renovation work ongoing - wallpaper was being installed when we checked in - but it was not a problem. The room setup was nice and the kids enjoyed the hotel pool. Overall this was a short stay on the property but nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
It was great to hear your stay was a good one. Just so you know, there is no renovation going on at the hotel. It was completed just over a year ago. We were only replacing some damaged wallpaper on a couple of guestroom floors. The project has been completed.
Highland Park, Illinois
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel has been renovated, but they only paid attention to the surface. I sat in my room yesterday morning overlooking the pool from the second story. The pool was still pretty far away, yet I could hear the pool cleaner whistling. A meeting held at a table on the far side of the pool-heard every word. This was legitimate noise--they would not normally be heard if the windows were not so bad.

The walls were so thin I could hear the toilet flush next door, as well as people coming in late speaking in low tones. Could not get the air conditioner to stay at a comfortable temperature. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom had sleek granite countertops, but the tub was moldy. The coffee maker didn't work. :( NIce to have the refrigerator in the room. Wish they would just include breakfast as part of the deal no matter what. Some people in our large group had booked a few days earlier and got breakfast at the same price.

This is pretty expensive hotel. Everything was acceptable except the noise level. I have stayed in much lower-class hotels at 1/2 the price with little to no noise. At the very least, replace the windows to the HVAC will work properly and we won't be able to hear noise around the pool.

Room Tip: On the side away from the pool in summer.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank R0cky3
Jim K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Even though your title is offensive and completely misrepresents who we are and what we are, I appreciate you recognizing the recently completed $4,000,000 renovation, as well as the new comfortable bed and convenient refrigerator in every room. Beside those items, we completely renovated the guestrooms, bathrooms, lobby, restaurant and bar. We also upgraded our complementary internet connection to 50 MG and increased our TV channel offering to 80 channels. In addition, we installed wireless state of the art guestroom phones, 37” flat screen TV’s and a new HVAC system for all public areas. On the service front, we were recently ranked number 3 out of 127 Four Points Hotels by Sheraton and are presently ranked number 1 on Trip Advisor for our area. Read the previous 20 comments to see why.
I have reviewed the issues you mentioned with my Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer. Corrective action has been taken.
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I recently got married and had our reception at the Four Points Sheraton in Brown Deer. It was amazing! There were serveral reasons we chose to have our wedding reception at the hotel....the very clean and modern rooms, the gorgeous ballroom, and the super friendly staff. Our Wedding Specialist, Robyn Stryker, did such an amazing job! She made sure our day was everything we wanted it to be and more. She and her staff went above and beyond to accommadate Josh, myself, our family, and friends. Everyone had such a wonderful time! Compliments to the chef, as well. Everyone raved about the food! Thank you to Robyn and to everyone at the Sheraton Four Points Brown Deer for making our wedding so memorable! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone getting married and looking for a reception location. Thank you again!

Josh & Melissa

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jim K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
It's great news to hear your reception here was great. We wish you guys all the best.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stay at this property about 3 times a year and I have never had a bad experience. A couple of times I did not register in time to get the special rates associated with the conference I was attending and the hotel events manager was very creative in getting me that exact rate. Accommodating staff; brought my bicycle with me last time ( several great trails very close to Hotel) and they were very accommodating allowing to keep the bike in the room. Bar is good for a Hotel bar and very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast buffet is good with lots of bacon, eggs, cereals, muffins, waffles and melons and fruit. Beds are VERY comfy. They just put in new beds in many of the rooms and they are feather bed comfortable! If you have business or pleasure in North Milwaukee area i would confidently recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: No real especially "good " or " bad " sides to the property.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your positive comments.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brown Deer
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
Manchester East
Manchester East
#4 of 6 in Glendale

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!