“Hometown Classic”

Adrian's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Adrian's has always served a great frozen custard. Excellent location convenient to the park and baseball field. Have some custard served up and take a walk along the lake - summertime classic.

1  Thank rettup

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I haven't been there in years since I moved away but anytime I can go back to Burlington and it is open I would like to stop by.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 28 May 2014

For a taste of real custard you must come here!
They have original custard, old fashioned and delicious!
I can always bribe the kids to do chores if I promise some Adrian's Custard!
We have never ate anything else but the custard here, so we cannot recommend any of the food. I think they sell hot dogs.

1  Thank corndogsmom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I drive by there all the time, Best there is. But they have lost business a bunch of times.
Kids have talked me in to going there, but just when I'm about to pull a left I remember hey I have no cash on me. So off to Dairy Queen I go. Kids don't care either way. In these times alot people don't carry cash so not sure if its a wise business decision, at the least have an ATM available it would probably pay off in a month.

2  Thank droww1
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Great custard treats! Family owned with excellent customer service. When the weather is nice we love to enjoy our treats at the picnic tables out front or across the street at the park.