“Good Sushi”

Kira Asian Bistro
Ranked #13 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My kids and I have the restaurant a chance... and liked it! My kids enjoyed the fish tank while our food was being prepped. We all had sushi and rice and it was great. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I had heard about the place from the video store next door and they said it was disgusting. I tried it anyway and I have to say it was fantastic. All white meat chicken, tender beef and great sushi. Give it a try I eat here not at least 3 times a week.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went to Kira today for lunch as I had a craving for sushi. Read previous reviews here and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. Atmosphere was very nice, service was good, sushi was very tasty and fresh. Great deal 3 rolls for $10.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I am a chef in the area and I can be a little critical of places when I go out. This is by far the best sushi I have in WI and I have been to over 2 dozen places from Madison to Milwaukee. Gotta check them out.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Don't let the strip mall location detour you! If you like real Asian cuisine you must eat here! Hands down the best sushi my husband and I ever had. The Kira Roll is amazing. Service was fantastic, restaurant clean and decor typical to location (but who cares because the food is yums). I honestly can't say enough good things about this place and I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank htaylor75