“Becoming a local”

The Brickhouse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Cable
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Becoming a local”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

If you're new to living 'on a budget', this cafe is not to be deleted from your choices.
It has a very pleasant atmosphere and it is affordable. My husband loves their breakfast menu and I love the coffee and sweets accompaniments. If we're in the area, it's usually a good place to stop and relax with a cuppa coffee or tea.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank adventurer2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Soup and sandwiches that make you say "WOW"”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

What a treat! After spending the morning out a Telemark. We spotted this cute little Cafe on the side of the road. It looked like pictured, they had a modest menu. I had a Heidi a chicken bacon sandwich, with homemade skin on potato salad that would make my grandmother beg for the recipe .. My wife had a caprese panini and a cup of homemade style potato soup. The breads and rolls where fresh as well as the coffee.. I wish there was a place like this in St Paul...

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Joe B
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Brick House has awesome sandwiches and salads. Eggs Benedict are the best I have ever tasted. Heather and her crew have also done catering for me and the food and service is always spectacular. Highly recommend trying some great food!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank MPeabody15169
Mundelein, Illinois
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is a nice place for lunch on vacation. The place is comfortable and cozy. The sandwiches and soups are very good. the staff is friendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rick B
Kansas
“Great little place”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stopped in for a quick breakfast before leaving town. It was our first visit and we were not disappointed. The food was all homemade and fresh. Everything was delicious. The staff was friendly and we had no complaints. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lmunster

Been to The Brickhouse Cafe? Share your experiences!