“Good burgers!”

Keystone Grill
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We had a nice meal at one of their outdoor tables in the front of the restaurant (though I wish beer were allowed at the outdoor tables). We had our dog with us and they brought some water out for him. We each had the mac and cheese burger and it was very good! Only bummer was that both burgers were supposed to come with bacon; one had it and one did not.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This week my husband and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch in the courtyard outside of this restaurant. If you enjoy the summer weather this is the choice you want. I had a great chicago dog and my husband had a unique sandwich called "the turkey grinder'" We didn't want the bottomless fried so we opted for a side salad. The total price with drinks was 22.68 plus tip. I definitely feel the back banquet rooms and courtyard are the best place to eat there. It's a pleasant surprise in the back of the restaurant. It's a nice stop before going to Lake Ripley to enjoy the beach. Our waitress was Katelyn and she was very attentive. There is a firepit to enjoy on fall nights. I understand this courtyard gets busy on the weekend but we were the only ones outside on a hot day during the week.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had our family reunion dinner here in May 2014. We reserved in advance and they set aside a beautiful private room for us. The two waitresses for our group of 16 were attentive and efficient. I had the chicken parmesan which was very good and I heard only positive comments from the others in our party. Since I organized this dinner and had never eaten at the Keystone Grill before, I was a little nervous about how it would turn out, but they really came through for us.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I really enjoy going to Keystone - he usually gets a philly sandwich of some sort and my favorite is the mushroom and swiss burger!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Food was typical bar fare. Bartender and waitress were friendly and while they didn't bother us, they were not very attentive either. We chose the Keystone Grill as we were looking for a place to eat on a Sunday evening and the town seemed closed up. Our only option for dinner was the Keystone. Given other options, we would have chosen differently.