“What a terrific little town! Perfect for a day jaunt!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedarburg Mill

Cedarburg Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Cedarburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Built in 1885, this mill produces an impressive 120 barrels of flour daily.
Fairfax, Virginia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“What a terrific little town! Perfect for a day jaunt!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Visiting Cedarburg is one of my favorite things to do when I go back 'home' to visit. It has become quite the eclectic small town with lots of civic involvement. Small shops offer a wealth of individual and different items. I can always find something to purchase and the prices are always reasonable. Of course the Cedar Mill is a wonderful attraction....I've eaten there only once and sorry to say won't be going back again....food may be 'home-made' but reheating in a microwave really sucks up the flavor and the meal becomes a soggy tough mess. I would try one of the other places to eat if you visit. Walking down Main Street is a delight even if only window shopping. The best Carmel apple I've ever had was from Cedarburg!

2 Thank iTGrrl210

West Allis, Wisconsin
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Gets you in the holiday spirit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

I went to Cedarburg for an art sale in the community center. I was delighted at how festive the downtown was. All of the cute shops were decorated and Santa's workshop was in the center of town. I bought several things at the art show and other shops It really felt like a small town Christmas. Well worth the trip and lifted my spirits. I need to go there more often

2 Thank Kelly S
Green Bay, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“the best shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

All the shops under one roof in the old mill. I love it there and lots of things to buy. For some reason , they can't populate the 3rd floor very well...but the 1st and second make up for it.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mowritermonkey
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Cedarburg!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

Just one more place that we really liked. Your wines are wonderful and the shops have so many fun things. I tell anyone wanting to take a little trip to go to CEDARBURG!!!!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Sunshine83120
Juneau, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cedarburg Mill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

Great place to just walk around - friendly people... didn't buy anything but my wife and I like to stroll in and out of the shops in downtown Cedarburg.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Brian D

Been to Cedarburg Mill? Share your experiences!