“advice from a local”
Review of Cedarburg Mill

Cedarburg Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Cedarburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Built in 1885, this mill produces an impressive 120 barrels of flour daily.
Reviewed 20 March 2013

great experience for tourists.it gives you the feeling of how friendly this community is and about our history. We often go there to explore every time is different. your sure to have a good time. if your curious about something just ask we don't bite much. :P -a local

2  Thank Isolomlyswear
"candy"
"art"
"winery"

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Thank heavens the Cedarburg Mill was saved from demolition years ago. The beautiful, stone building on the north end of Cedarburg's downtown has a lot of nooks and crannies that house a wide variety of unique shops. You can find everything from antiques to old fashion candy, women's apparel, a winery, Amish style furniture, jewelry, cards, and gifts. With two restaurants on the premises, it can easily be a get-away destination where you could spend 3 or more hours browsing the shops and relaxing over a tasty lunch.

1  Thank Beatriz121
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Visiting Cedarburg is one of my favorite things to do when I go back 'home' to visit. It has become quite the eclectic small town with lots of civic involvement. Small shops offer a wealth of individual and different items. I can always find something to purchase and the prices are always reasonable. Of course the Cedar Mill is a wonderful attraction....I've eaten there only once and sorry to say won't be going back again....food may be 'home-made' but reheating in a microwave really sucks up the flavor and the meal becomes a soggy tough mess. I would try one of the other places to eat if you visit. Walking down Main Street is a delight even if only window shopping. The best Carmel apple I've ever had was from Cedarburg!

2  Thank iTGrrl210
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I went to Cedarburg for an art sale in the community center. I was delighted at how festive the downtown was. All of the cute shops were decorated and Santa's workshop was in the center of town. I bought several things at the art show and other shops It really felt like a small town Christmas. Well worth the trip and lifted my spirits. I need to go there more often

2  Thank Kelly S