“Good Fish Fry”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Full service Bar & Restaurant located on scenic Cedar Creek,
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Got there early so there was no wait, staff extremely friendly and helpful, for the price could have had a little more food but the food was good.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try a Friday fish fry here and everything was fine except it took very long to get our food.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Out with friends on Friday night, I highly recommend coming here on Friday night the perch dinner was very good also the baked haddock was very good. When we are in town we will be back.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped here on my way through. Had a burger and fry with beer. Satisfied my craving. Good local joint.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

We had heard, via the grapevine, that this place was open again. I believe there has been numerous names to this bar and restaurant over the last few years. We arrived shortly after five pm on a Friday evening and this place was almost empty. We were seated right away and greeted by our server. My Sweetie ordered the broiled cod and I ordered the fried. My choice of potato was "garlic smashed red potatoes"., which turned out to be an excellent choice. The service was good as was the food. The only problem we had was the parking lot. It was in need of repair. It would be dangerous to come here and park with a motorcycle.