“Yoru Stop for Fudge and All Things Sweet”

Amy's Candy Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cedarburg
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Amy's Gourmet Apples retail store, Amy's Candy Kitchen. Our 19th century open-concept kitchen and retail storefront is located in historic downtown Cedarburg Wisconsin. We have had our facility open since 1996. We remain as an active member in the community where we participate in many of the famous Cedarburg festivals such as Strawberry Fest in June, Harvest Fest in September and Winter Fest during December. You can find our retail facility by driving right down the main road, Washington Avenue. We are located right next to the Chocolate Factory and the Washington House Inn bed and breakfast house. We make all of our award winning products right here in our Amy's kitchen for pickup or shipping to you!
Chicago
“Yoru Stop for Fudge and All Things Sweet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Amy's has awesome homemade fudge and other sweet things- caramel and chocolate coated apples, chocolate candies and more! You can watch candy being made. The taste, freshness and quality are superior! This is a must stop when visiting Cedarburg. The smell will draw you in and the candy displays will keep you there!

• Visited August 2013

Saint Charles, Illinois
“Sweet tooth paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Have stopped in many times over the years! It is a treat to the senses just to walk in and breath deeply. It is even more enjoyable to also taste the goodies.

Visited July 2013
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Delishious Chocolate Gifts You can count on EVERY time...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

When I think of 'what to buy' for a hostess, a teacher, a friend - I think of Amy's Candy Kitchen. The presentation of the chocolate/treat covered candy apples is beautiful - the quality of ALL of the ingredients is always superior. There is something for everyone on your list - and it is locally made. So when I bring a gift 'from Wisconsin' - I make a stop at Amy's...

• Visited September 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good..you'll crave for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I consider myself a carmel apple lover! I have indulged in these delights for years. But after moving to Wisconsin from California I was sad to see not too many places offered these treats with "all the extras". I bought a gift basket at a local charity auction and was hooked!! I have driven to Cedarburg several times just to get some carmel apples! And they are always worth the drive!! The apples are always big, fresh & crisp! The carmel is rich & buttery not to sweet that it overpowers the other flavors on the apple. The chocolate rivals that of some of the higher end chocolates with a smooth, creamy texture and delicate finish. If you cant tell I LOOOOOVE these apples! It is definitely worth the trip!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lanette E
Houston, Texas
“Such a treat! You must stop by for some yummy chocolate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Such a treat! A must stop in historic Cedarburg! My girls loved the ballerina chocolates and we were able to stop in and pick up treats for family members we were visiting. Wonderful candy apples as well.

• Visited July 2013