“What you'd expect” 4 of 5 bubbles

PJ Piper Pancake House
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newton, Massachusetts
“What you'd expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

The service was fabulous and the food was good. I wouldn't go there expecting farm to table ingredients, but enjoyed my breakfast.

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“AWESOME breakfast menu...Packed with customers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

This place is obviously famous in Cedarburg. It was a nonstop flow Saturday morning. I was near the register...almost every customer reacted with an exuberent FANTASTIC when asked how was their meal. Warm..cozy..and what a delicious breakfast menu...YUM! Apple pancakes , Carmel pecan pancakes, gyro omelletes, bananas foster crepes.....it was impossible to choose. Turned out it was delicious! A must stop! Plus the little town is adorable....wish we had time to stay and shop.

• Visited November 2013
Illinois
“Good food with to the point service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We liked the location of the restaurant being in downtown Cedarburg. While the restaurant looks small from the outside, it is much larger than it looks and can accommodate a lot of people. We were lucky to get a street view table and were able to watch the hustle and bustle of Cedarburg on the weekend. I had soup and a cheese, cracker, and vegetable plate. The soup was chicken and dumplings and it was great, flavorful with lots of dumplings. The Chees plate was good. My only change would be to offer more types of crackers. My daughter had the strawberry pancakes. The portion was large and came piled high with strawberries and whip cream. She mad a good dent in the pancakes, but could not finish them. Both my husband and I tasted them and though they were excellent. My husband ordered the BLT which looking back, I think he would have ordered something else. It was okay. He did like the french fries. Our server was not extremely talkative, but filled drinks and served the food. Nothing extra, but kept us content.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Green24
Wisconsin
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went to PJ Piper Pancake House this past Saturday with our daughter and her family and we all loved our breakfast meals. My husband and I had the special which was Mexican Omelet and it was delicious and granddaughter had strawberry crepes and daughter had eggs benedict and son-in-law had an omelet and they said their food was very, very good. PJ's coffee is delicious and the service is amazing...waitress was attentive and efficient and food arrived quickly even though it was quite busy at noon on a Saturday. We will definitely be going back the next time we go to Cedarburg! Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I ordered a Denver omelette, wheat toast and fruit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I ordered a Denver omelette, wheat toast and fruit. The omelette was very bland. The fruit consisted of grapes, pieces of cantaloupe and pineapple. The pineapple smelled and tasted like vinegar and the cantaloupe was ripe on the verge of slimy. Fruit had been kept too long and should not have been served.

• Visited September 2013