“Beautiful!”

Cedarburg Covered Bridge
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Cedarburg
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Beautiful bridge in park surroundings make this a wonderful place to visit. Bring a lunch if you can and sit in the park and picnic.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am a native of Wisconsin who has called New England home for the past 30 years, so I have seen a fair number of covered bridges. But on a day-trip to Cedarburg with my sister, we were surprised to find the only remaining covered bridge in the state. The adjacent park looked like a nice spot for a summer picnic. We took some photos and walked through the bridge, where people have carved & written initials, names and dates. I was put off by that at first, but it clearly has been happening for decades and in the end I found it endearing. If you are in the area, the bridge is worth a stop.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is not what I expected because the road does not actually go through it anymore. But it's a lovely wooden, covered bridge, adjacent to a beautiful park, about two miles from the town of Cedarburg. On your way to or from the bridge, stop at Wayne's for ice cream.

1  Thank MiriamfromNJ
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Even though it was raining we enjoyed seeing the bridge. There is a nice park there too.
Hoping to spend more time on our next visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The oldest covered bridge in the USA it is well preserved and worth the stop when visiting Cedarburg. Very interesting piece of historical reference and a quaint little park to enjoy a nice picnic basket.

1  Thank Daniel S