“Horrible!!”
Review of Maxwell's

Maxwell's
Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Inside: Atmosphere was very Dark, Dreary, Smelly, Rundown and very uninviteing.
Outisde: Ate outside, sat furthest from the road and our view was a rundown alley.
Service: Very slow, not friendly and didnt bring berverages when asked, asked for honey mustard and ended up with brown mustard. The wait staff was very young, inexperienced, and frankly did not seem to care.
Food: Took an hour to get our food: when it arrived, much of was cold and everything was barely sastfactiory- very bland, average tasting. The best part of the meal was the homemade fries which came with our sandwiches.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Unclean, still smell the barsmoke that has been ousted over a year ago. Will go there again when (if) they remodel the dark and dreary, smelly inside

Reviewed 11 June 2012

We stopped in for drinks after dinner and really enjoyed this local spot!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We went on a drive and ended up in Cedarburg. We visited on a Wednesday night about 6:30. I had been here once before years ago and I remembered a very good fish fry so thought I'd try it again. We were seated right away. Our server was very friendly. My husband and I our on a limited diet, we don't eat bread, so I was a little worried since the menu mostly had sandwiches. Many of the sandwiches on the menu did look very good, we ended up with chicken cordon blue and just asked for it without the bun, It tasted very good and was a very good size for the price. We had the buffalo wings as an appetizer and they were AWESOME! I would love to come back for wing night. Our server checked on us regularly even when it got a little busier. All in all it was a good place, decent prices, good food and good service. The only thing that would've made it better was a few more meal options, but like I said, its bar food and you should expect a limited menu.

Reviewed 16 May 2011

Had a girls weekend and while shopping on Sunday afternoon we stopped in for a drink...simply the most incredible Bloody Marys we have ever had! Also had the 3 cheese grilled cheese with tomato and bacon, great sandwich! Bartender was super friendly - had some great conversations :) Will be back!!!

2  Thank gorgeous_nightmare