“Nice time”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Nice time”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great fish and we liked it so much we went back for lunch the next day. Awesome burgers! My husband had Percha nd I had the Shrimp. the also ahve potato pncakes. All this from scratch including grinding own burger meat!

Visited April 2014

Milwaukee
“First Visit, Just OK”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I recently visited Morton's for the first time. I had heard about it and the reviews were good so my friend and I decided to try it after seeing a movie at the Rivoli. We weren't looking to have a big meal so we settled on sharing an appetizer and having a drink. By the time we got there, the place was relatively empty, way past the Friday Fish Fry crowd. We took a seat and were waited on promptly. My friend and I reviewed the menu and settled on ordering two half appetizers, loaded potato skins (but they called it something else) and mozzarella sticks. We received our food quickly but to me, that was not a good sign. The potatoes were super dry and rather tasteless. It came with only one little packet of sour cream which wasn't enough to share. Both my friend and I only ate half and left the rest. The mozzarella sticks were better but they had an herbed coating that was definitely different. They came with marinara sauce which was good. When the waitress came to clear the table, she asked about the potatoes and I said they were very dry. She offered no apology or restitution. The check came to about $14 without tip which included the two half appetizers and one drink. My first impression was that they are overrated for the quality and taste of food they are serving. I may try them again but I won't rush back to do that any time soon.

• Visited April 2014
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Never a bad meal, food is amazing, garlic blue steak awesome! It's a cool place to take friends visiting from out of town.

• Visited February 2014
Milwaukee
“Step Back in Time”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Bar atmosphere with surprisingly good (if not inexpensive) food. plenty of tables. Walking in is a kick by itself. The walls and ceiling are covered with goofy artifacts, old posters, and guest contributions. Definitely not a place for a romantic evening...definitely is a place for a fun evening. Food is surprisingly good but a little on the expensive side. The sight seeing makes it worth the cost.

• Visited January 2014
North Riverside, Illinois
“Casual Dining”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Another one of our regular stops in Cedarburg. Very casual dining in a bar with top restaurant food. Drinks are great and affordable as well as the food. Can't pass up a good steak.

Visited February 2014