“Great Food”

Morton's Wisconsinn
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Schaumburg, IL
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Everything here is fantastic and prices are very reasonable. They are known for their Bloody Mary's (a definate must)

Chicago, IL
“Grab a burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Recommended for their burgers, we went for just that and were pleased with the results. Atmosphere is a little "dive" ish- but thats typically where the best food can come from! The burger was huge and cooked perfectly- was exactly what we were looking for!
Husband had a bloody mary which was amazing as well.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Nice time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great fish and we liked it so much we went back for lunch the next day. Awesome burgers! My husband had Percha nd I had the Shrimp. the also ahve potato pncakes. All this from scratch including grinding own burger meat!

Milwaukee
“First Visit, Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I recently visited Morton's for the first time. I had heard about it and the reviews were good so my friend and I decided to try it after seeing a movie at the Rivoli. We weren't looking to have a big meal so we settled on sharing an appetizer and having a drink. By the time we got there, the place was relatively empty, way past the Friday Fish Fry crowd. We took a seat and were waited on promptly. My friend and I reviewed the menu and settled on ordering two half appetizers, loaded potato skins (but they called it something else) and mozzarella sticks. We received our food quickly but to me, that was not a good sign. The potatoes were super dry and rather tasteless. It came with only one little packet of sour cream which wasn't enough to share. Both my friend and I only ate half and left the rest. The mozzarella sticks were better but they had an herbed coating that was definitely different. They came with marinara sauce which was good. When the waitress came to clear the table, she asked about the potatoes and I said they were very dry. She offered no apology or restitution. The check came to about $14 without tip which included the two half appetizers and one drink. My first impression was that they are overrated for the quality and taste of food they are serving. I may try them again but I won't rush back to do that any time soon.

• Visited April 2014
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Never a bad meal, food is amazing, garlic blue steak awesome! It's a cool place to take friends visiting from out of town.

• Visited February 2014