“Restaurant, Market, Bakery and Bar”
Review of Settlers Inn

Settlers Inn
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Really friendly folks that have great options for food. Breakfast served all day as well as bakery goods. Lunch and dinner menu full of many items. Street parking. Full bar. The sweetest thing the woman said when I asked about a tip jar; she said you can leave it on the table but don't feel obliged as the best tip is for you to come back.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is the second meal that Settlers Inn has catered for my work, and both times they have been excellent! Joan and Deena are easy to work with and great at making menu suggestions. They really make it easy for someone who doesn't know what they are doing, like me. The first event they catered lasagna, and today they did a baked potato bar. The baked potato bar got rave reviews from all the guests, and they couldn't stop talking about the raspberry desert bars. I will use Settlers Inn for as many future events as I can!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Nice and tasty restaurant
Clean restrooms
People are friendly
The chipotle chicken hot sandwich is really good

Reviewed 16 March 2017

my Daughter and I have stopped a couple of times at the Settler's Inn. we have never been disappointed. from their Homemade soups, to fresh bread to their massive servings of their breakfast orders you will leave with a full tummy. They have a regular menu but their specials are what we come back for. The coffee's always hot and the service is always with a smile. I like their little deli case with ready made sandwiches, and sides or munchies to go ( Crackers, cheese & fruit) The only thing is the lighting it is so harsh in there and the tables & chairs need some updating. Cedarburg is lucky to have a nice place like the Settler's Inn for anyone to stop in and get refreshed.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a late breakfast and sat at the small bar to eat. Breakfast was amazing as was the side piece of fish fry that we saw in the deli case and HAD to try;) the fish was fantastic and the tartar sauce was the best I have ever had. I would have purchased a container to take home but we were spending the day in Cedarburg and didn't have a place to keep it while out and about. We will definitely be back for a full Friday Fish Fry dinner sometime! They have wine, beer and it looked like some minimal alcohol for mixed drinks as well.