“Will never dine here again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Tomaso's

Tomaso's
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Grafton, Wisconsin
“Will never dine here again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've been coming here for years. I am used to the no waitress/order at the bar routine. I am also used to the cheese under the sauce pizza. But the rude service I can no longer take. The same bartender has been there as long as I've been a customer, so you'd think he'd be friendly to us. I don't even know his name, we just call him ponytail man! He is rude to us from the time we come in to the time we leave. On our last and final visit, I went up to the bar after we were done eating to order one more drink before we left. He automatically assumed I was there to pay and proceeded to start punching buttons on the cash register without even speaking to me first. Then turns around and gives me my total. I then told him I was just ordering another drink and wasn't ready to pay. Boy did this tick him off! He slammed a glass down to make my drink and thru the dining ticket under the bar. Maybe if you'd greet your customers at the bar and ask what they needed first, you wouldn't have wasted your time and mine!
I now go to the Mequon Pizza Company in Mequon. Same food. Was a Tomaso's before, just changed their name. Service there is friendly and food is good.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tina T

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We love this place. It's rustic and warm and the pizza is delicious. We wish we could have it in Chicago.

Visited July 2013
Delavan, Wisconsin
“Gluten Free Crust”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Great service and delicious pizza! I was able to eat pizza on my birthday because they offered a personal size gluten free crust and it tasted great. Had a crisp buttery flavor that added to the flavor of the pizza, will definitely visit again when we head to Cedarburg.

Visited July 2013
wisconsin
“GREAT PIZZA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Pizza is very good. We have only had the thin crust but if you like thin, you won't be disappointed as this thin is very thin and crispy. Great eggplant - they peel the bitter skins off so that is a bonus, most restaurants don't do this. Mozzarella marinara is good too. The atmosphere is pretty depressing, and sometimes it would be nice if they told people how to order here instead of just looking up from their paper and giving you a smirk, no hello, nothing. They then assume you know how the system works; order at bar, get your own plates, forks, napkins, etc. Get your own drinks at bar. Get a carryout container if needed. Get your check. If you are looking for a nice sit down, forget it - you don't do a lot of sitting, but the pizza is worth it. Also, never really sure if I should leave a tip as no one waited on me.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank WisconsinBarbara
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Great Place if the owners husbands not there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have been to Tomaso's numerous times since I grew up in a neighboring town. I have always loved the atmosphere being a small town pizzeria, and the bartender, Jim, that is normally there is welcoming and very personal to whomever comes in. My fiance and I went there this past Tuesday to find another bartender working whom I'd never seen before, normally no problem, however he was one of the rudest people I'd ever come across. He told a new customer to town, "We don't want people sitting around, we want them in and out" and then after an order was improperly made he told a customer they were wrong and proceeded to mock him after he left with another customer in front of the entire restaurant. I later found out his name was Brett and he is the owners husband, even more appalling. I recommend you go and when you get there ask the bartender their name, if it's Jim, stay, eat, and enjoy the pizza and atmosphere. If it's not, I recommend you come back for an all around better experience.

• Visited June 2013