“unusual service, great pizza”
Review of Tomaso's

Tomaso's
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 August 2013

It took a few minutes to figure out the system for ordering. You seat yourself in a booth, then go to the counter/bar and order. When your number or name is called, you claim your pizza from the bar. But despite this unusual system, the pizza was terrific. Also, we were visitors to the town, but it was clearly very popular with the locals. Needless to say, they knew the system.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good pizza but unique flavor- if you are looking for domino's style pizza this is not the place for you! Also the service style is different....much like a wisconsin supper club - order at the bar, etc. so be prepared and don't expect table wait service. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've been coming here for years. I am used to the no waitress/order at the bar routine. I am also used to the cheese under the sauce pizza. But the rude service I can no longer take. The same bartender has been there as long as I've been a customer, so you'd think he'd be friendly to us. I don't even know his name, we just call him ponytail man! He is rude to us from the time we come in to the time we leave. On our last and final visit, I went up to the bar after we were done eating to order one more drink before we left. He automatically assumed I was there to pay and proceeded to start punching buttons on the cash register without even speaking to me first. Then turns around and gives me my total. I then told him I was just ordering another drink and wasn't ready to pay. Boy did this tick him off! He slammed a glass down to make my drink and thru the dining ticket under the bar. Maybe if you'd greet your customers at the bar and ask what they needed first, you wouldn't have wasted your time and mine!
I now go to the Mequon Pizza Company in Mequon. Same food. Was a Tomaso's before, just changed their name. Service there is friendly and food is good.

2  Thank Tina T
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We love this place. It's rustic and warm and the pizza is delicious. We wish we could have it in Chicago.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Great service and delicious pizza! I was able to eat pizza on my birthday because they offered a personal size gluten free crust and it tasted great. Had a crisp buttery flavor that added to the flavor of the pizza, will definitely visit again when we head to Cedarburg.