“The Perfect Place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cedarburg
The Stagecoach Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Cedarburg B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“The Perfect Place to stay!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

It was my second time around in this authentic little country inn. The rooms are cozy, comfortable and the owners Liz and Brook, along with their extremely friendly staff, make you feel right at home! It's as genuine and endearing as the town itself. I'll be back next year for sure!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank SharCoulson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Very comfortable rooms and lovely Inn Keepers- this town is very friendly and trusting, every way you turn. I am a big city person, I want to definitely return to Cedarburg to enjoy all it has to offer. Thanks Liz and Brook!! See you next year!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank AmyElmhurst
Menominee, Michigan
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I loved our stay here! The owners are so welcoming and attentive. It was quiet and comfortable, and felt like home. It is located in downtown Cedarburg, within walking distance to everything downtown. My husband and I stayed in room 10, which is a suite. We were there for the Cedarburg Plein Air Festival and I found myself wanting to paint indoors instead of out. This historic inn is a wonderful resting place, and much different than the hotels we often stay at when traveling. We will definitely go back!

Room Tip: Room 10 is on the first floor. Being a historic inn, there is no elevator.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathleen E
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We wanted to stay in Cedarburg close to Washington Ave. to be able to walk to all the great shops and restaurants. The Stagecoach Inn fit the bill perfectly. It is run by a very friendly couple that will guide to the best that Cedarburg has to offer. The rooms were clean and cozy and the breakfast spread consisting of various pastries and fruit was a perfect start to our day.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patrick W
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My husband and I stayed here last fall after our trip to Cedarburg. We loved it so much we decided to stay at the StageCoach again. It's like staying at someones home so cozy and warm. The room was large, with a seating area and hot tub. The staff was amazing and had wonderful recommendations for where to eat and what to do in town. The restaurant next door had amazing breakfast and we loved the winery at the end of the road. I enjoy Cedarburg so much, it's a wonderful relaxing retreat.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the hot tub!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CurranWorldTraveler
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I've traveled about 100 nights per year for almost 20 years and stay at many types of hotels and B&Bs. This was about the cutest little B&B I have ever been in and is so sincere --not trying to be "quaint" or over the top with ducks and antiques. It was simply very friendly and nice!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Auburn, California
Reviewed 12 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night in May 2013. Cedarburg is a lovely historic town and the Inn is charming and cozy. Our room (#4) was quiet, clean and well furnished. Liz (the owner) was welcoming and friendly and we enjoyed our conversations with her at breakfast. I loved learning of the effort she and Brook put into saving this historic building. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if we ever find ourselves in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedarburg
Washington House Inn
#1 of 1 in Cedarburg
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Downtown
The Brewhouse Inn & Suites
The Brewhouse Inn & Suites
#6 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to The Stagecoach Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!