“If you're at 5 Corners you should stop at Wayne's”
Review of Wayne's Drive-In

Wayne's Drive-In
Ranked #13 of 57 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: 2018 is our 20th Anniversary Season… look for LOTS of SPECIAL EVENTS! Great Food… Great Fun in a cool 50's retro setting! Award winning burgers & much more including all your favorite Cedar Crest ice cream treats. Inside seating & outside picnic tables. Wednesday Corvette Nights & Thursday Classic Cruise Nights. Open early April thru mid November at 11am .
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Had to pick up my car the the body shop at 5 Corners which provided a reason to go to Wayne's for lunch. I choose the grilled hot dog with cheese - unfortunately is was that melted stuff they put on nachos - but the dog was good. My husband had the bacon cheeseburger - which he pronounced "ok" saying the bacon and cheese weren't very tasty. My chocolate malt was perfect - and the place has a lot of history displayed on the walls. There's plenty of outdoor seating which was great for a beautiful day like today (and seating inside is limited). It's a clean, friendly joint - so it's worth a stop,

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Went to lunch here. Clean restaurant, good food. I enjoyed the turkey burger. Good choice! Also ordered the onion rings. They were good but nothing special.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

A classic 50's diner with great music and car nights each week.
Great family atmosphere. Ice cream flavors are awesome. Burgers are big and tasty. You'll love it!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We stopped for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. I had heard the burgers were delicious and we were not disappointed. Now I understand why some people stop every day! These burgers could be addictive. I had the tater tots and my husband had the fries. Both were good.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

This is just a nice little place to enjoy some good food and ice cream. It has a nice, old-school feel to it, but is also maintained very well. We stopped here on a Sunday night for dinner and ice cream. Everything was very delicious and I like that they have Cedar Crest ice cream because it is amazing. You can sit inside or outside to enjoy your meal. We will be returning again based on this first experience.