“Gourmet Pizza”

Romano's Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I love their pizza margherita. It is very decadent with 4 cheeses: havarti, smoked gouda, mozzarella, and romano. Their pizza is top-notch but it is an occasional treat as you get what you pay for here.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Being from Chicago I'm probably a little bit of a snob about Pizza... Romanos was just OK - the crust was a bit thick for my taste and flavor was pretty average. One of the pizzas we ordered claimed to be Mexican style, but there was no hint of Mexican flavor at all. We also had the garlic breadsticks which I enjoyed probably more than the pizza. Food was delivered hot within 30 minutes so we were very pleased with that.

Reviewed 24 March 2010

My family and I were at romanos for a recent end of the year party for our sons team. We were amazed at the friendliness of the staff and how they catered to our every need, not to mention how great the pizzas were. The dining room was bigger than expected and tere was plent of room for our party of 40+. With the huge variety of toppings and gourmet pizzas we will definately be ordering for delivery soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2010

Great pizza great hospitality, and cozey place! A must while in Cedarburg. Plus they deliver FOR FREE!

1  Thank Pizzaguy21
Reviewed 1 October 2008

Romano's Pizza is barely tolerable. Of the variety of pizza places in Cedarburg, I would go to every single one of them before I am reduced to Romano's and even then I probably would go to a grocery store and get frozen instead.

I recently attended a surprise party for my friend at Romano's and had a slice of both veggie and pepperoni. The pepperoni was bland and greasy. The veggie had under cooked vegetables and runny, thin pizza sauce.

The service was okay. The price was way too high for the quality of food we got. The building has a colorful decor and clean tables and bathrooms.

I would not reccommend this pizza place.