“Good food...poor delivery service”
Review of Romano's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Romano's Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food...poor delivery service”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

My family enjoys getting food from Romano's. The pizza is good, we love the cheese bread, and the salads are top notch. The Family Special is a great deal.
We generally have the food delivered and while our initial experiences with delivery were very positive, recent experiences (over the past 3 months) have been consistently poor. People answering the phone are unable to answer any questions (i.e. "Approximately how many people would a large salad feed?") and our deliveries have repeatedly been 30-60 minutes later than the estimate we were given on the phone and the food has arrived stone cold. One driver arrived with our pizzas and dessert sticks and told us he would return in a half an hour with our salad, drinks, and cheese bread, as they had been forgotten. We told him not to bother and called the restaurant to ask for a refund on the food we hadn't received (we had paid by credit card). It required a great deal of conversation and some rather angry words in order to convince the person on the phone to refund the money for the food we hadn't received, as we weren't interested in eating our meal in shifts.
I've never dined in the restaurant...perhaps service would be better there...but I'm afraid that the repeatedly poor delivery experiences have turned us off on Romano's.

Visited March 2013

Grafton, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I have never actually been in this restaurant but utilize their delivery service often. Great pizza and friendly delivery!!

Visited December 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Gourmet Pizza”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I love their pizza margherita. It is very decadent with 4 cheeses: havarti, smoked gouda, mozzarella, and romano. Their pizza is top-notch but it is an occasional treat as you get what you pay for here.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Just OK pizza, fast delivery”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Being from Chicago I'm probably a little bit of a snob about Pizza... Romanos was just OK - the crust was a bit thick for my taste and flavor was pretty average. One of the pizzas we ordered claimed to be Mexican style, but there was no hint of Mexican flavor at all. We also had the garlic breadsticks which I enjoyed probably more than the pizza. Food was delivered hot within 30 minutes so we were very pleased with that.

Visited January 2012
“My family and I were at romanos for a...”
Reviewed 24 March 2010

My family and I were at romanos for a recent end of the year party for our sons team. We were amazed at the friendliness of the staff and how they catered to our every need, not to mention how great the pizzas were. The dining room was bigger than expected and tere was plent of room for our party of 40+. With the huge variety of toppings and gourmet pizzas we will definately be ordering for delivery soon!