“The place for a good burger”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
C Wiesler's Saloon & Eatery
Ranked #19 of 56 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite burger places. Burgers are good cooked the way you like them. I love to eat outside when I can

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Love to come down to Wieslers on a Friday. They've got a great fish fry! Everyone is friendly and we're sure to run into people we know.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Went a few times for fish fry ..........2 out of 3 times they were out of fish by 6:45 ...you have got to be kidding me! Bartender was rude....found out he was owner and does not like to hire enough help,...thinks he can do it all and save a few pennies. Tried to charge for parking on July 4th parade day,...what a jerk..save your money and time and go down the street to the Anvil,....

Tom R, Manager at C Wiesler's Saloon & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. We hope you will give us another chance. I would like to comment on the hiring of staff. That is my role and to be honest it has been very difficult to find good help. We hire and then they do not show up. The work ethic isn't what it used to be.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Just stopped by early to have a drink and found it to be a friendly place to just hang out for awhile. Very nice people. We were there too early for the evening meal but they were preparing everything from scratch and menu sounded good.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Love this place and always have. Amazing deck, amazing example of historic cedarburg in present time. A must stop at if your visiting Cedarburg or want to catch the big game with friends.