“Closed.”
Review of New Fortune Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

New Fortune Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 January 2013

New Fortune was a Chinese restaurant with average food but a little more upscale atmosphere. I went there about four times and preferred them before 2005 when I went vegetarian. They had good meat dishes but the true test of a place's greatness is how they can transform meat-free dishes into flavorful, satisfying delights. Not so much here the last time I went.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Has changed over to a new Hawaiin style cuisine restaurant, did not actually eat there yet. Will leave a review of the food next time or look forward to others opinions.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

If you love Asian food, you'll be glad to find this place. After many heavy WI meals, it was a relief to find carefully prepared Chinese food. More people need to discover this hidden gem.

Reviewed 25 February 2010

My wife and I frequent Cedarburg every so often because we have family up here, and we always make sure to stop by New Fortune for lunch. They dont have a very large buffet but we are always impressed with how hot and fresh everything is. There general chicken is absolutely delicious! The waitstaff there know us by our first name, and are always very polite; great people. I would recommend this Chinese restaurant to anyone looking for a pleasant time as well as excellent food!

Reviewed 23 April 2009

My family and I frequently dine at New Fortune and have never had a bad meal. We enjoy there food so much and dine there so often that the owner and her family already know what we are going to order before we even sit down. My daughter and I expecially like their General Chicken and the Crab Rangoon are phenomonal. We would recommend anyone who visits or lives in Cedarburg to make this place a must visit!