“My husbands favorite place to get a bagel.”
Review of Dave's Bagel & Bread Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dave's Bagel & Bread Cafe
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is my husbands favorite place to stop and get something quick for breakfast or if he has to bring in anything for a early meeting at work. And he is right, they are good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love this place, the bagel sandwiches are so good, especially the breakfast ones. Served with bagel chips, wonderful. Not open for dinner so enjoy for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I used to live in Germantown, WI. but moved to Missouri a couple years ago. Whenever we visit Wisconsin, Dave's is definitely on our list as a place to visit. The bagels are wonderful. I love the asiago cheese bagel with jalapeno cream cheese. YUM! You can also buy day old bagels for a couple dollars for 6 bagels. We usually buy extras & take them back to Missouri in a cooler.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My former employer used to get a couple dozen bagels for Friday breakfast each week. I am addicted to the swiss cheese bagels in particular, but all of them are quality; so soft and chewy. We recently took a trip to NYC and I was really looking forward to some "real NY" bagels, thinking how good they would be. Turns Dave's bagels are much superior to anything we had in NY!
Also try a bagel dog for lunch, if they aren't sold out. Sooo gooood.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

very close to the brooklyn bagel although i think daves bakes theirs and i know they fry them in ny, but still these are yummy we love them and we love the little muffins they come with, try this out!