“Bad experience”

Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Went in at 7:41 on a saturday evening, was promptly told that they close at 8, and there will be NO hot food. Asked for a caprese sandwich. Nope, sorry. Ever feel like you are annoying someone for being a customer? This is the place i experienced that.

1 Thank bioengineerman

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice Coffee shop”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My husband and I went here over Strawberry fest. It was busy so we expected to wait a little longer. I ordered a blended chocolate covered strawberry mocha with a bacon breakfast sandwich and my husband ordered a smoothie with a chicken sandwich. We waited at least 20 minutes for our food but felt it was worth it. Everything tasted hot and fresh. Next time we go to Cedarburg, we will be stopping here again.

• Visited June 2012
Eureka, California
“A perfect coffee shop/bakery”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We were in Cedarburg with our son and his family on a really cold and rainy day. We stopped in for some coffee and ended up staying for lunch. It was wonderful!! The menu is simple--soup, sandwiches, espresso menu, dessert--but everything that everyone had was good. I had a half sandwich and soup. The soup was some of the best vegetable soup I have ever had (and I eat soup a lot), and the sandwich was also vegetarian with hummus and veggies, made with really good bread. I am not a vegetarian, so that's not what made it good for me. To top it off, the wait staff was cheerful, friendly, and good at their jobs. We live in California, so aren't likely to be back there real soon, so I hope the rest of you go there so it will still be open when I need it.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank mrstuna
Cedarburg, Wisconsin, United States
“vibrant and fun atmosphere for a quick cup of coffee”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

love the smell of the place... lots of good energy... could be the caffeine

Visited December 2011
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Disorganized, Immature Staff, and a Horrible Product”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The first and last time I will ever step inside that place. The staff is very immature, disorganized, and should spend a lot less talking and do their job serving the customers. The moron stocking the shelves dropped the beverages and exploded and stained my clothing and shoes and did nothing to make right of the situation. The sandwichmaker wearing a tang top which is a health violation itself, was making the sandwiches on a very dirty cutting board that was just disgusting to witness. The other employees made the drinks out of the same blender and you could taste that in your drink. Also they did not make the drinks for the customers in which they were ordered and the the product was by far not up to par for the prices you paid for that garbage. Do yourself a big favor and go to the other coffee houses on the block there. You will regret giving your business to that place!!!

• Visited October 2011