“Very hot inside.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Very hot inside.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped for an iced coffee. The drinks were ok but the temperature in the building was very hot. Outside temperature was in lower 80's but we couldn't wait to get back outside to cool off.

Visited July 2013

“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

"Vegetarian" quiche had bacon in it. Grapes were over the hill. So disappointing. Our second sandwich was okay. We won't be back

1 Thank M J B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

Went in at 7:41 on a saturday evening, was promptly told that they close at 8, and there will be NO hot food. Asked for a caprese sandwich. Nope, sorry. Ever feel like you are annoying someone for being a customer? This is the place i experienced that.

1 Thank bioengineerman
“Nice Coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

My husband and I went here over Strawberry fest. It was busy so we expected to wait a little longer. I ordered a blended chocolate covered strawberry mocha with a bacon breakfast sandwich and my husband ordered a smoothie with a chicken sandwich. We waited at least 20 minutes for our food but felt it was worth it. Everything tasted hot and fresh. Next time we go to Cedarburg, we will be stopping here again.

• Visited June 2012
Eureka, California
“A perfect coffee shop/bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

We were in Cedarburg with our son and his family on a really cold and rainy day. We stopped in for some coffee and ended up staying for lunch. It was wonderful!! The menu is simple--soup, sandwiches, espresso menu, dessert--but everything that everyone had was good. I had a half sandwich and soup. The soup was some of the best vegetable soup I have ever had (and I eat soup a lot), and the sandwich was also vegetarian with hummus and veggies, made with really good bread. I am not a vegetarian, so that's not what made it good for me. To top it off, the wait staff was cheerful, friendly, and good at their jobs. We live in California, so aren't likely to be back there real soon, so I hope the rest of you go there so it will still be open when I need it.

• Visited December 2011