“Very good pizza!”

Description: (715) 859-6211
Description: (715) 859-6211
“Very good pizza!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We ate as a family at the Caddy Shack twice within a week while staying in a cabin in Chetek. It has very good thin-crust pizza, and I would also recommend the onion rings and cheese curds. The fries were homemade, but we like ours crispier. The staff was very friendly and checked in on us frequently.

• Visited August 2013

Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I always get pizza here when in Cheek. Try the chicken Alfredo pizza - My family loves it. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Visited June 2013
Middlebury, Indiana
“Best Place to Eat in Chetek!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have been to Caddy Shack everytime I get to Wisconsin! It is my new favorite place to visit. I have family in Chetek and we go there everytime I come up, which is 3 times a year! I want to retire there asap! It's a great town with friendly people, and many things to do in the summer and winter! I can't wait to get back there!

• Visited July 2012
Clear Lake, Wisconsin
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

One of the best places for pizza around. We visited several times over the past summer, trying different pizzas and every one was excellent. They tend to be quite busy, so be prepared to wait for a place to sit at prime times. Friendly staff and friendly clientele

Visited August 2012
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Caddy Shack - my Chetek favorite”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Whenever I head to Chetek my first destination after the cottage is the Caddy Shack. Pizza is the best in Chetek, possibly Wisconsin. And I have a hard time passing up their chicken wings. Owners are friendly and always seem to be there visiting with customers.

• Visited October 2012