“Bowling great, but food so-so”
Review of Chetek Lanes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chetek Lanes
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Chetek
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Bowling great, but food so-so”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This is actually a cute little place, and my son and I enjoyed bowling a few games. The small pizza fries and pizza I ordered were on completely different crusts. They advertise being thin and crispy, but my small pizza was terrible, and on a medium, thawed ( my guess?) crust. Blech! The pizza fries were on a perfectly thin and crunchy crust, but unfortunately the pizza was burned. I will be back for the bowling for sure, but may hesitate on ordering food again.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Fun place to take the family for pizza and bowling on a rainy night......There are other items on the menu too if someone doesn't like pizza.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank isabellaChicago
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Pizza was great”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Seven of us went in on a Saturday evening for pizza. The pizza is homemade and very good. The bar area was wuite busy. Since this is a bowling alley, let it be known that even though there is a bar, families do come in. While we were there, there were some younger couples with small children approx 2-3 yrs in age. The couples allowed the kids to run around the whole bar area, barefoot and screaming non-stop. It certainly took away from the enjoyment and conversation our group was trying to have. Would have been nice if the bartender (owner's son) would have spoke up and said something to the people. Overall I would return. Good prices.

• Visited October 2013