“A two day tour.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Gilligan's
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Chetek
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fremont, California
“A two day tour.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice and enjoyed it both times. Both times where in the offseason and it was still pretty full. The waitresses were very friendly and the service was prompt.

This is a Gilligan's Island themed restaurant. I've been to several eateries in the Chetek area and this is my favorite! My wife and I shared the fully loaded thin crust pizza and she was impressed with the abundance of pepperoni!

• Visited May 2013

wisconsin
“My first visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was my first time at Gilligans, it will not be my last. Wednesday is wing night. All you can eat. These wings were some of the best wings I have ever eaten. They come with different sauces, you can choose what you like. Large inside seating. I will return again when in town.

• Visited March 2013
Cumberland, Wisconsin
“Consistantly Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

Everytime we go here, we know we are going to enjoy the food. Better than most Bar Food. Gilligan's has a great "tiki bar" atmosphere and always makes good drinks too :).
Don't get there often, but for special occassions we make the trip.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank kallenbachn
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
“Great Wednesday Wing Dings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

Great friendly atmosphere felt by all. Easy place to let go and chill. And the Wednesday night all you can eat Wing Ding . MMMMM. Finger licking good.

Visited September 2012
Schaumburg, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place in Chetek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

My family always visits Chetek both during the winter and summer months and Gilligan's is definitely our must-stop place. It offers everything from an outdoor tiki bar with a great view of the lake, indoor/outdoor music, great drinks, delicious food, and friendly staff. The added bonus of the bait and liquor shop next door makes this place all that much better. Service may be slower during the summer, but it's to be expected considering the amount of costumers they may have at any given time. If you're in Chetek and are looking for a place to go, look no further than Gilligan's.

• Visited August 2012