“Lots of energy, but run down and smelly”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Gilligan's

Gilligan's
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Chetek
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Madison, Wisconsin
“Lots of energy, but run down and smelly”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

It looked like many people were having a VERY (read drunk, loud and it was only 6pm) time and we passed on the Friday fish fry--only cod and we can find that anywhere. It was amusing to spend an hour there, but glad we skipped the food.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank PMwisconsin0103

Barron, Wisconsin, United States
“good food”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The last time we were there was my birthday. We go there every year for my birthday. The service was slow and there were very few people there. We had to wait a long time for our drinks. Matt got the wrong item. They gave him chicken instead of beef. He enjoyed it though and they gave it to him for half price.

Visited May 2013
Washington, Illinois, United States
“Food is good”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We go fishing every year and we eat at Gilligan's four times in a week and food is very good. Can't say we have ever had bad food there. Menu is decent sized so we always have something different to try every night. Wings are great and the atmosphere fun and the beef is cold. Always amazes me when people eat at a bar restaurant and expect a 5 star restaurant. Looking forward to fishing a stopping by next week.

• Visited July 2012
“Terrible customer treatment!!!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

When I visited this place several weeks ago I forgot my beautiful and warm winter jacket there. Since I live quite far from Chetek I called Julie who is the owner and the manager and she confirmed she had my jacket. I kindly asked her to put it aside somewhere in a safe place until I come and pick it up and she promised to do so. Several weeks later I stopped by to get my jacket and it was GONE! I was told by the staff thst it had been hanging right by the main entryway for a while and they did not know what happened to it. When I in shock asked why they would keep lost items right next to the main entrance for anyone to take they said they were not responsible for lost items. What a terrible terrible way to treat customers! If I would have forgotten a watch would they also they have habg it on the main door' s knob? I would not be surprised if I saw one of their waiters wearing my jacket next winter. Unbelievable!

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank gbrose
Fremont, California
“A two day tour.”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice and enjoyed it both times. Both times where in the offseason and it was still pretty full. The waitresses were very friendly and the service was prompt.

This is a Gilligan's Island themed restaurant. I've been to several eateries in the Chetek area and this is my favorite! My wife and I shared the fully loaded thin crust pizza and she was impressed with the abundance of pepperoni!

• Visited May 2013