Best Western Stanton Inn
US$109
US$105
US$107
Travelocity
The Osthoff Resort(Elkhart Lake)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$123
US$115
  • Pool
US$78
All reviewsroad americalarger citiesa great place to staypool and hot tubclean and comfortable roomsgreen bay packers gamestay there againfree hot breakfastnice poolreception deskclose to townwould recommend this hotel to anyoneno elevatorup to datemicrowave and fridgeyogurtbreakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Perfect! That sums up my experience at this Best Western in Chilton, WI. Everything was great and the employees were wonderful. When I go back to this area, I will definitely stay here again! The bed was great and the room was clean!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

TripAdvisor comments were very good, and I agree. This is the cleanest, most pleasant chain hotel I've stayed in out of many hotels in the $80/night and under range. The building is spotless and the small size at around 40 rooms is quite nice. It's a rare gem.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed with family and friends for a local wedding. We couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay: clean room, comfy bed, great pool and hot tub, helpful and polite staff. It was an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel I couldn't be happier that your stay went so well. I have great employees and cant wait to share this with them. We look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Everything was very good, almost. Took a hot in-room whirlpool Saturday. Went to take one Sunday 10AM, an hour before checkout & there was no hot water. Front desk asked if i was using the hot water to fill the whirlpool, REALLY? Around 11am tried to take a shower & still no hot eater. This time it was blame on the Girls JR high team staying at hotel. So hotel didn't have enough hot water for less than 20 rooms? Unreal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

I have to apologize for the lack of hot water. After reading your review I spoke to my maintenance man and he did say that he checked the hot water heaters that day after hearing about your room and they were both working, it is true we did have a girls basketball team in house with their families and your room was the only one we have heard from I fear it was a matter of timing as we haven't had a problem since. I would like to offer you a discount on your next stay please call the hotel directly and ask for Nancy.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our 5th grade girls basketball team had their final game in Chilton. We, as parents decided to spend the night and have a pizza/swimparty for the girls. The staff put all of us on the 1st floor, down the same hallway, provided a "party room" with tables to accomodate our familiesand kept the swimming pool stocked with fresh towels

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Arlene E
Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

I am so happy to hear that the girls enjoyed their visit to the hotel. What a great way to celebrate their last game I am sure many great memories were made, thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Warm Regards,