“Sunday Afternoon Ride”

Scoops Ice Cream House
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Chilton
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We offer premium handcrafted ice cream, sundaes, shakes, ice cream cakes. Plus, NEW!! Terra Verde Coffee espresso drive thru opens at 630am every week day.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a group of motorcycles returning from Lambeau Field in Green Bay that the group leader made a sudden stop at Scoops for Ice Cream. Great Plan! We kind of overwhelmed the staff here with the size of our group, but they maintain professionalism and served all of us in a timely manner. They have a nice selection of flavors and the waffle cones were fresh. A nice place to stop.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Wow. I usually prefer frozen custard. Stopped at Scoops on our way home. OH MY GOODNESS! That was hands down the most amazing salted caramel ice cream ever!!!!! Now my problem is...they are 45 minutes from home.....dang the ice cream addiction.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

A very convenient place to stop for coffee and a snack while traveling on Highway 151. My wife says the coffee is really good. Sadly, for me, they have no tea. But, I carry my own and their hot water worked well with my tea bag. Their outside sign says they have grilled cheese sandwiches. Alas, we were there too late in the day to try one. I had a sugar cone with dark cherry ice cream (I'm a sucker for anything with cherries) Wow! The ice cream was absolutely outstanding; and they are generous with their scoops. They make their own ice cream and do a great job of it. Right on the highway and easy to get to

2  Thank Calicoboy
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I am not sure how many flavors they serve; however, there are many! All are delicious. Not only do they serve dishes and cones, but ice cream sundaes and ice cream floats as well. There’s a fun seating area outside

Reviewed 6 September 2017

All the flavors are made on site. The selection is wide and the people working there are super. The drawback is the fact that they are not open year round. But if you live close you can make up for that in the summer. There iis indoor and out door seating.