“Fantastic Food and Atmosphere!”

Duncan Creek Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Duncan Creek Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Jazzy Chef entree's from a worldly traveled chef.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

A great place to have a quiet night out for two or more! With many entree options this restaurant maintains top quality across the board. And their "Roasted Capri" appetizer is my all time favorite!

There are newer reviews for Duncan Creek Wine Bar

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I decided to try Duncan Creek Saturday October 5th, after it was recommended via Trip Adviser. Sadly, it was utterly disappointing. We had such high hopes, as the reviews were all so wonderful. I am questioning if possibly new management has taken over or lack of passion within the wine and fine dinning industry has set in, since the last reviews? Our beautiful blonde server was obnoxiously loud while listing off the dinner features, and snippy as we asked her questions. There did not appear to be any sort of management for our entire experience at Duncan Creek, which is unfortunate. It was a bit busy while we were there, and management would have been nice to see, as our server was a bit unruly. This food would be decently priced and acceptable, of our service was not so poor, and if management would have shown their faces for a simple table visit. Overall, the both of us were highly dissapointed, with a hefty bill. The wine we had was wonderful, however the wine list could be re-done and made much more prestigious, as many of the wines offered I am able to buy in the grocery store back home in St. Paul.

1  Thank MNTravelTourist
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We caught a quiet night and sat at high top table in the window and enjoy a relaxed, wonderful dinner.

1  Thank lionessStuart_Fl
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I vacation near Chippewa Falls almost every year. This time, we were celebrating her birthday and decided to try Duncan Creek Wine Bar after viewing its menu online. We were quite pleased. We both enjoyed the Creek Salad and Walleye Dinner, and my sister enjoyed the Mahi Mahi Dinner. The dinners came with grilled vegetables that were tasty. We shared a slice of chocolate cake that my wife loved...very fudgy. The wine list presented many attractive options. The only downside is that the main room of the restaurant is rather noisy, because of an open kitchen. Perhaps the side room is quieter.

2  Thank flagtraveler
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Surprising gem in Chippewa Falls. Very diverse menu, focusing on seafood. Also have steak options. Located downtown.