We just spent 2 nights staying here while visiting Chippewa Falls. The hotel was great! Friendly staff and a very nice room. We choose a King Executive Room on the 2nd floor. The room had a microwave and fridge that came in handy.
The bed was very comfortable ... we slept well. I didn't even hear the train that my husband said went by in the early morning! What more can I ask when I'm on a mini-vacation???
Washroom was clean and the shower was good, too.
The complimentary continental breakfast was excellent .... plenty of hot coffee and a wide range of breakfast choices including hot eggs and homefries.
The location of the Inn is perfect ... close to everywhere we wanted to visit in Chippewa Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just south of Downtown Chippewa Falls, WI the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® offers a convenient location and welcoming amenities. Relieve any travel fatigue with a complimentary workout pass to Highland Fitness, and treat yourself afterwards by visiting specialty shops and eateries downtown. For a memorable experience, take a tour of Leinenkugel Brewery to learn about the labor and love that goes into making beer. Spend some time in our whirlpool tub back at the hotel, and grab a free cookie in the lobby before heading off to bed. Don't miss our hot "Be Our Guest" Breakfast each morning that features a rotating menu of tasty dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Chippewa Falls
- Chippewa Falls Country Inn