Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI
US$99
TripAdvisor
US$106
Hampton.com
Glen Loch Inn(Chippewa Falls)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesgreat hotelbusiness centereau clairewould stay here againoatmealcomplimentary breakfasthard boiled eggspool arearoom was largesmall townwater pressurefirst floornice poolpleasant surpriseeasy accessout of the way
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We stayed here just one night, but it was a really great place to stay. Room was nice and large and very clean. Easy to find right off the highway and places to eat near by. Young lady at the front desk recommended a nice pub type restaurant nearby. The restaurant gave us a 10% discount by showing our room key. Would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank karylynp
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Thank you so much for your review! Our staff is always excited to hear this. We have so many great restaurants and things to see and do in Chippewa Falls. We appreciate every recommendation we get. We continue to strive every day to deliver the clean, friendly service that our guests have come to love and expect out of us! We thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Everything about our 1-night stay here was pleasant. Our room was huge, located on the end of the 2nd (top) floor. The pool area was deserted, which we especially enjoyed the afternoon we arrived and the morning we left. We appreciated the complimentary cooler of Chippewa water in the lobby, the afternoon snack (meatballs and cookies), and the morning breakfast. The beds were comfortable, although less firm than I would prefer. We did not mind using the stairs to access our room, but please note that there is no elevator in the hotel (at least not one available for guest use).

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank _SLH138_
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Thank you so much for your review!! It is true that we do not have an elevator at our property although our staff sure wishes we did! But we do try extremely hard every day to make all of our guests feel like they are at home. As you noted, we feed them well also!! We want everyone to have the very best experience possible when they stay at the Country Inn of Chippewa Falls!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We just spent 2 nights staying here while visiting Chippewa Falls. The hotel was great! Friendly staff and a very nice room. We choose a King Executive Room on the 2nd floor. The room had a microwave and fridge that came in handy.

The bed was very comfortable ... we slept well. I didn't even hear the train that my husband said went by in the early morning! What more can I ask when I'm on a mini-vacation???

Washroom was clean and the shower was good, too.

The complimentary continental breakfast was excellent .... plenty of hot coffee and a wide range of breakfast choices including hot eggs and homefries.

The location of the Inn is perfect ... close to everywhere we wanted to visit in Chippewa Falls.

Room Tip: We chose a 2nd floor room to give us a bit of distance from the parking lot (just outside the first floor of the Inn).
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beverly S
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

What a wonderful review!! Thank you so much! We are always so grateful and excited to get these reviews from our guests!! Chippewa Falls is the perfect destination for a mini-vacation and we are always eagar to point out the great sights (and tastes) of the Chippewa Valley! I guarantee that you were not able to see it all so when you come back, your room will be waiting!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stayed here alone for a business trip and could not have been more pleased with the customer service at this property from start to finish. I was greeted by the amazingly friendly front desk person and she and another employee brainstormed ideas of where I could pick up some Packer's gear in the area. My room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. After returning home, when I completed the automatic survey, my response received a follow up email from hotel management the very next day. I could not have been more impressed with the commitment to quality and customer satisfaction that I experienced at this property. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank hikerkidz
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our property and most importantly, my spectacular staff. I am very blessed to have such a great team here. We work extremely hard to ensure that all of our guests feel exactly the same way you did when they leave. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are here! Thanks again!!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Our family has stayed at this Country Inn several times over the years. In years past the staff has been tremendous (assisting me with an ill infant, helpful and friendly with questions). The staff is still well-trained and professional. It was the rate that shocked and outraged us. They charged a rate of $139.99 for one night (totalling over $155.00 w/ taxes and fees). I've spent less at Harrah's (Vegas) and the Intercontinental (Milwaukee). Felt absolutely gouged.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chippewa Falls, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

I want to thank you for your review and let you know that I can understand how it might seem outrageous for such a small town to carry rates like these. We have 8 days out of the year that we call "blackout dates". It is for Country Fest and Rock Fest. Two HUGE 4-day music festivals that bring in big names. You can see the dates and line-ups at www.countryfest.com or www.rock-fest.com. So, during these 8 days, all the hotels in the entire Chippewa Valley have elevated rates. I would expect during Summerfest in Milwaukee the hotels there do the same. We try the best we can to explain this to our guests when they make their reservations, however if they make reservations online, we don't get that opportunity. To help better plan for trips to the area, I would definitely advise guests to look at those websites I posted and plan accordingly.

I do want to sincerely thank you for the great comments about my staff and the hotel in general. I feel terrible that the rate made it unsatisfactory for you. If there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to call me here at the hotel 715.720.1414. Thank you again for your glowing comments!!