“More expensive but good value”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were looking for a room to sleep 6 and had a hard time finding something in the price we wanted to pay but the room was bigger then expected. The pool was very nice. The cheese and cracker at night were great. The breakfast was everything you could want. shopping close by. yes i leave my husband with the kids and shop when i can.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you!! We had a good chuckle when we read this. Who doesn't love to leave the kids and take a shopping day for yourself!? My staff and I can completely relate.

You hit on all the points that we try to convey here at Country Inn. We are always looking to improve our breakfast and I believe we have the best complimentary breakfast anywhere around. Our Monday-Thursday evening snack is going over great! We are doing a full renovation this fall and spring so we are very much looking forward to having brand new rooms and exterior!!

We do all of this so that we can hear wonderful comments like this and keep families like yours coming back. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to review us, we really appreciate it!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

It has been years since we stayed here last. Our experience was so poor last time (treated pooly by staff) that we were sent a complimentary night stay and never used it. So I was nervous staying here this time. But we were greeted by a very nice lady upon check in and had wonderful service throughout our stay. I work in training and development in Hospitality, so service is a big one to me. I can honestly say that the service exceeded my expectations and was a pleasant surprise! Kudos to the Chippewa Falls managers and staff!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

This is truly amazing to hear! I thank you so much for giving our hotel another chance. A lot of people would not have. But if there is anything I have learned over the years that I have been here, its that making things right immediately is a MUST and if you can do that, and impress on the next visit, you will have a guest for life. I hope that you will now be our guest for life as well!! We thank you so much for your review and for giving us the opportunity to show you how this hotel really operates. We love our guests!!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a great place to stay. The staff is some of the friendliest we've ever met (both evening and daytime staff). Breakfast was excellent. Room was very clean and updated. We had never been to Chippewa Falls before, and we considered staying at the Avalon. It's actually right next door, and after driving by it, I'm very glad we chose the Country Inn. It's a much nicer looking property. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

What a fabulous review!! Thank you so much! I am so happy that you chose us over the motel next door as well! My staff will be so excited to hear your comments. They work so hard to hear these kinds of reviews! Thanks again!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My son and I spent one night at the Country Inn & Suites in Chippewa Falls on our mid-July road trip to Chicago. The hotel was pretty much as expected...a good-quality, mid-range property.

Our room on the second floor was clean, a decent size (we didn't feel squished) and modern. The A/C, while noticeable, was not overly loud. The beds were nice & firm...with the only real issue preventing a good night's sleep being the neighbours in the room next door partying at 2 AM. It's not that the walls between the rooms are overly thin...the neighbours were just being THAT loud. Thankfully, it didn't last too long.

Because we didn't arrive until the evening (after a long day's drive), we went straight to the pool to unwind & relax. The hotel has a really nice, good-sized pool as well as an uber-relaxing whirlpool. Breakfast in the morning was also a positive...a pretty wide selection including some cooked options.

A good hotel choice for our short stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review! I am disappointed that we had other guests of the hotel prohibiting you from getting a truly rejuvinating night's sleep. I want to assure you that we do everything in our power to make sure things like that don't happen. When a guest calls down about noise in the hallways or in rooms next to them, we exercise a 3-strike rule. We call and warn once, we stop by their room to warn them the second time and then we ask them to leave. In the ten years I have been here, I have realized that noise from other guests is the number one problem and we have tried many things to combat that, but this seems to work well. I would advise any traveler that if there is something keeping you from fully enjoying your stay at any hotel, call the front desk. They should be ready and more than willing to help you immediately. My staff is. Thank you so much again for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate it so much!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

My girlfriend and I's stay at the Country Inn & Suites was very enjoyable. The room was clean and up-to-date. This was our first night in Chippewa Falls and the woman at the front desk was more than helpful in giving us dinner and points-of-interest suggestions. The cookies were AMAZING and the pool was clean! Rest assured (no pun intended)!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

"Rest Assured" I like that a lot!! Thank you so much for this review. Chippewa Falls is such a great town for a girlfriend getaway weekend. I know that the wineries are not open this time of year, but the Brewery tour is always a hit and the historic downtown with its quaint shops and restaurants is fun as well. I am excited to hear that you were impressed with our new bedding package, it does give the room a modern feel. We will be doing a full renovation in 2013 so you can look forward to that!!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

If you like a clean and quaint hotel, this one's for you. They have a very nice pool, afternoon snacks, and a relaxing lobby. The rooms are standard, but very clean and updated. The staff is very helpful!! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank FriendsandFamily2012
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so very lucky to live in a great small town where all the businesses come together to make travelers feel welcome. Most of the restaurants will give a discount for showing a room key or telling them that the Country Inn sent you. I'm so happy that you were able to take advantage of that!

Again, thank you so much, we hope that you will come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We stayed here just one night, but it was a really great place to stay. Room was nice and large and very clean. Easy to find right off the highway and places to eat near by. Young lady at the front desk recommended a nice pub type restaurant nearby. The restaurant gave us a 10% discount by showing our room key. Would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank karylynp
CountryInnChip, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Thank you so much for your review! Our staff is always excited to hear this. We have so many great restaurants and things to see and do in Chippewa Falls. We appreciate every recommendation we get. We continue to strive every day to deliver the clean, friendly service that our guests have come to love and expect out of us! We thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippewa Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, WI
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chipp...
#4 of 10 in Chippewa Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eau Claire
Hampton Inn & Suites Chippewa Falls
Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center
Staybridge Suites Eau Claire - Altoona

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls? Share your experiences!