This is obviously not a fancy resort, but for what it is -- a clean, comfortable place to stay with a nice pool -- it gets 5 stars from me. We have stayed here on a number of occasions and it's perfect for a small-town visit.
+ Nice pool and whirlpool. Clean and good temperature. Fun to swim in the pool in the winter and look at the snow outside.
+ Very clean rooms
+ Can ask for a small fridge for the room
+ Decent breakfast included
+ Nice staff
None. If you're the type of person who doesn't mind northwestern Wisconsin in the winter, this hotel will be just fine with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just south of Downtown Chippewa Falls, WI the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® offers a convenient location and welcoming amenities. Relieve any travel fatigue with a complimentary workout pass to Highland Fitness, and treat yourself afterwards by visiting specialty shops and eateries downtown. For a memorable experience, take a tour of Leinenkugel Brewery to learn about the labor and love that goes into making beer. Spend some time in our whirlpool tub back at the hotel, and grab a free cookie in the lobby before heading off to bed. Don't miss our hot "Be Our Guest" Breakfast each morning that features a rotating menu of tasty dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Chippewa Falls
- Chippewa Falls Country Inn