All reviews the owner quiche home cooked breakfast bacon irvine park included in the price great breakfast nice patio musical instruments bed and breakfast fresh fruit central air conditioning every aspect mini fridge and microwave clean rooms leinie lodge family reunion
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We have stayed at the Inn for many year's and the renovations have been fun to watch. Every year something new. Very charming! Keeping the history with modernization. Includes breakfast that is homemade and delicious! Service extrodinare!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I'll be honest, the outside had me a little worried when first arriving...don't judge a book by it's cover! Marilyn (the owner) is extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area and gave great recommendations for meals, sites, etc. The room was emmaculate and the "queen" bed seemed more like a king+. I wondered why Marilyn asked what time we would like breakfast since I expected a bagel and cold cereal for that rate but I was wrong. We arrived in the beautifully decorated cafe only to receive freshly made blueberry pancakes, quiche, bacon, fresh strawberries and juice and coffee!! Definitely gonna have to make it back there this Summer so we can enjoy the local parks that she told us about. Not sure if there are hairdryers in-room, I bring my own. I'm sure that if not Marilyn has a few but confirm before traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anmarie2933
Reviewed 2 March 2014

3 couples stayed here friday to saturday in our own rooms when we went to Leiny Lodge for Summer Shandy beer release event on friday night. We all thought it was great and everything previous reviewers have said. Close to stuff, Excellent host, clean rooms, comfy bed, your own clean bathroom & shower. Free fabulous breakfast: coffee, juice, asparagus & cheese quiche, blueberry pancakes, sausage, potatoes, fruit, bagels & english muffins. Seriously..what else do you need? We're already planning our return trip this summer.
Thanks Marilyn!! I'm telling all my friends!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stpaulgal2007
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Overall a great experience and nice place to stay! I was skeptical at first, based on the building being outdated and not an overly warm welcome. But the room was clean, comfortable, and had nice decor, and the bedding/linen was fresh. Continental breakfast was made from scratch, just for our small group by the owner, Marilyn! Delicious! As long as you're not expecting a Hilton, it's a great and affordable, Bed & Breakfast-esque motel!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Getaway309376
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A throw back to the 1950s but with bed and breakfast type of service.
Extra clean, super service. The owner is a very friendly lady. Breakfast was Awesome!
Bathroom a little small, but very clean. Quiet laid back atmosphere in a nice, away from the Interstate location.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if they had a swimming pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple