“Small but tries harder than the rest”
Review of Glen Loch Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chippewa Falls
Glen Loch Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I really liked Glen Loch Inn---Marilyn has done a wonderful job keeping this little gem clean and inviting.
on the plus side the breakfast was comparable to any upscale bed and breakfast---
on the down side---the bathrooms are tight---(but very very clean)

lots to see and do in the area---we will stay again when we are in the area

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This quaint motel was very clean. The owner/caretaker was extremely friendly. She went out of her way to give us directions and maps to pubs, restaurants and biking trails. The breakfasts were homemade and very delicious. The area was quiet and well maintained. We will be visiting this motel every time we are in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling for business and it became too late to go home. We searched and called her at 10:15 pm. The owner said come over.

The rooms are small, step back in time, but very clean and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was gourmet and she made special for my gluten allergy. The gourmet breakfast was included in the price.

We are so impressed. Its a bed and breakfast! Amazing delightful. Way netter than a chain!

We would of never found she exits unless we read TripAdvisor.

Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This Motel is clean and people are very friendly asked if we had eaten yet and gave us directions to a few places and told us a things to see in the area. Breakfast was wonderful. We will stay again when we pass through.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This little motel is clean and tidy with a mom & pop atmosphere. Room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was tight, so if you're 6' or taller, your knees may hit the wall when you sit down. No temperature control in the room, so hopefully it's to your liking. Pillows need replacing, but I brought my own so for me no big deal. Breakfast was tasty. Price was a bit high for lack of amenities, but overall enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We have stayed at the Inn for many year's and the renovations have been fun to watch. Every year something new. Very charming! Keeping the history with modernization. Includes breakfast that is homemade and delicious! Service extrodinare!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I'll be honest, the outside had me a little worried when first arriving...don't judge a book by it's cover! Marilyn (the owner) is extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area and gave great recommendations for meals, sites, etc. The room was emmaculate and the "queen" bed seemed more like a king+. I wondered why Marilyn asked what time we would like breakfast since I expected a bagel and cold cereal for that rate but I was wrong. We arrived in the beautifully decorated cafe only to receive freshly made blueberry pancakes, quiche, bacon, fresh strawberries and juice and coffee!! Definitely gonna have to make it back there this Summer so we can enjoy the local parks that she told us about. Not sure if there are hairdryers in-room, I bring my own. I'm sure that if not Marilyn has a few but confirm before traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anmarie2933
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippewa Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, WI
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chipp...
#4 of 10 in Chippewa Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eau Claire
Hampton Inn & Suites Chippewa Falls
Country Villa Motel and Country Camping
Country Villa Motel and Country ...
#5 of 10 in Chippewa Falls

Been to Glen Loch Inn? Share your experiences!