“Georgous peaceful stay”

Inn on Lake Wissota
Reviewed 14 July 2009

recently me and my husband traveled to lake wissota and stayed at the pleasant view bed and breakfast for 3 days. missy served us our breakfast she is a great cook, the food is very delightful , my personal favorite of missys cooking is her blueberry cheesecake pancake its so good! anyways me and my husband stayed in cozy corner its a beautiful room. I enjoyed the tub and fireplace they were very relaxing. all together i think this is a very nice place to stay i would most definitly stay here anytime im very excited for my next stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2009

We stayed in their secret garden room and it was awesome. The jacuzzi in the room was great. The lake was a beautiful sight when the sun was setting.The inkeepers (Missy and Adam) where great, they accomidated all my needs and the food was fantastic...we WILL be back. :)

Reviewed 14 July 2009

We visited Pleasent View for our Anniversary. It was a wonderful place to stay at. The rooms were all wonderfully decorated and the service was beyond excellent. We were offered all kinds of advise on attractions to see and we were able to go out onto the lake with the canoe. The whirlpools were excellent and the atmosphere was absolutely tranquil and relaxing. I would highly recommend this B&B to everyone.

Reviewed 5 May 2009

My husband and I had a wonderful time here. The breakfasts were exceptionally yummy and the view of Lake Wissota was gorgeous. Wonderful hospitality and cozy rooms. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 28 June 2008

We recently spent four nights at this delightful B&B and highly recommend it to others. We stayed in the Cozy Corner room which had a great view of the lake, deck access, sofa, tv, comfortable bed and jacuzzi tub/shower. We would receive a wake up tray of juice,coffee,muffins about 8am and would go to the main dining room for breakfast at 9am. Jeanine made us a wonderful breakfast every morning and was like visiting with a long, lost friend. The B&B is about 6 miles from downtown Chippewa Falls, we enjoyed the quaint town shops, Leinenkuegel brewery tour and even took a day trip to the Mall of America. If you are looking for a clean, quiet ,relaxing and lakeview B&B experience this is the place for you.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 15 April 2008

Our experience of the inn was sterile and cold. It had no warmth in its design or in the interactions with the owners who were obviously new to inn keeping. We selected a 9:00am breakfast time and arrived at 9:05 to cold pancakes already served on our plates! (Being prompt on your vacation isn't very relaxing.) Our towels smelled awful when they got wet; I had to dry off with tissues it left such a smell on my skin. The sheets were scratchy and well worn. The room's ambiance was so staged especially with the "fireplace" that was really just forced air through a lighted screen. This was the worse place we've ever stayed. If you want an overpriced, very below average experience, then you should definitely stay here.

• Stayed: January 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank guitargirl34
Reviewed 21 August 2007

I was involved in a wedding that took place that this Bed and Breakfast in August and they were terrible. They advertise that you can have small weddings there, but they won't even let people come in to go to the bathroom!!!! It was raining the day of the wedding and they told the bride and groom they couldn't have anyone else in the room . . . not even the wedding party. They made the bride and father stand outside in the rain before they walked down the aisle. The bride and groom were so upset with the people they didn't stay their for their wedding night.

I don't want to be terribly mean but I want people to know NOT TO HAVE A WEDDING THERE and how horrible they were to the couple that should have enjoyed their special day. The place is ok but not that great as far as the view and such.

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank triathelete04
innkeeper17, owner at Inn on Lake Wissota, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2008

Sorry your stay was not pleasant.

My name is Mike and with my wife Jeanine we created and owned Pleasant View B&B 14 years ago. We sold the property on a "Land Contract" which is when you stayed there. The contract did not work out and we have Pleasant View Back under our control.

If you give us another try we will show you how we earned the good reviews mentioned on this site.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippewa Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, WI
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chipp...
#4 of 10 in Chippewa Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls
Hampton Inn & Suites Chippewa Falls
The Oxbow Hotel
The Oxbow Hotel
#8 of 25 in Eau Claire
The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Been to Inn on Lake Wissota? Share your experiences!