“Clintonville softball tournament!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Landmark Motel

Landmark Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clintonville
Landmark Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Clintonville
Antigo, Wisconsin
“Clintonville softball tournament!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed for a softball tournament for two days, room was clean beds where okay, for what we stayed for was great we weren't there very much just a place to sleep basically. Very friendly people. It was very quite as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Joe L, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
We always appreciate feedback from our satisfied customers. If you have suggestions as to how specifically we can better our place, please feel free to go to our website and contact me by email. We always love hearing what people have to say and what we can improve---we try to make ourselves better from the feedback. Hope to see you again soon and thanks for the review!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Joliet, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the motel a few times now, and haven't been disappointed yet, though my last visit had one flaw (to be discussed later). I come from Chicago to visit a family member, and when there home is full, this is where I like to crash. It's location is convenient, there are a handful of local, family owned restaurants and bars well within walking distance should you have a need for a late night dinner/snack and a few drinks. The locals are always friendly (even when I wear my Detroit sports gear)! The staff is always courteous and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Being a local family owned and operated business shows in their care and dedication to the place and it's customers. The décor is somewhat outdated, but all in all, it is a comfortable place to rest. The flat screens are nice (they even have open HDMI/VGA ports if you need to connect a laptop for work/personal related uses), and oh yeah, free WI-FI (though they could stand to add a few more access points to increase signal strength). The only issue I had with my last visit was the batter in the rooms smoke/fire detector was going bad, so it had it's really loud/annoying beep about once an hour (though I can't really complain as I was exhausted enough to sleep through it and informed the front desk when I left). Good quality for the price, and was happy that there weren't any funky smells like some of the other local establishments have. Will definitely stay here every time if possible.

Room Tip: Obviously try to avoid high traffic areas like stair wells and elevators.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Joe L, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
We always love having repeat customers enjoy their stay here at the motel!! We do try to make your experience as comfortable as possible, and are glad you enjoy visiting the local establishments......It's good to hear that they always take care of you, also!! Hope to see you again, and thanks for the kind words about our "Home Away From Home"!!
Clintonville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best value in town. Staff is extremely courteous and go out of their way to help you out. Clean and comfortable rooms. Quite surroundings let you get a good nights sleep. Would and will recommend the Landmark to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Joe L, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
We certainly loved having you stay here with us!! We here take care of each and every one of our customers like they were our family--because that's the way we enjoy being treated!! Hope to see you in the future, and if you ever need anything from us, please let us know!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Love staying here, huge clean rooms, friendly service and tgey are pet friendly! I stay here everytime I visit family and have never been disappointed. Its always been quiet. They have new flat screens in the rooms too. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed June 2014
Joe L, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Nothing makes me happier than satisfied customers!! I'm glad you love to stay here, and my staff and I will always make sure you are comfortable and well taken care of. Hope to see you back visiting in the near future!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stay in this area weekly. I have tried many hotels between Clintonville and Shawano. I choose to stay here because I enjoy the service I receive here. Plus it is within walking distance of many small businesses.

• Stayed May 2014
Joe L, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
We appreciate the kind words, Kapla777!! We look forward to serving you to the fullest for the entire summer for years to come. Anything you need, you be sure to tell us, and we will help you out in the most immediate way possible. Thanks again!!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have been staying at the landmark for years! I think it is a great cozy place to stay. The rooms are clean and very nice. It is located in the historic downtown area and it is very easy to get to the shops and social hangouts there on main street. I come to town monthly to do some military business and I think it is great.

Room Tip: Whole place is quiet. It's nice.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Joe L, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
It's always great to serve the people who serve us, Josh. I am glad you guys are happy when you stay here; it means a lot when military personnel appreciate the room and deem it clean. You will always be taken care of here, and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Gurnee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very clean, friendly, owner-present establishment. We have stayed there many times and will continue to do so whenever we are in the area. Always a pleasant experience, and are made to feel at home by the owner and staff...and the price cannot be beat.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

joelamia, Owner at Landmark Motel, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
We love that the Noster's come and visit us when they are in the area!! You know if there's ever a problem, Barb, that I would rectify it. However, I am happy to hear that you guys are always happy when you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clintonville
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI
Shawano Four Seasons Resort
Super 8 Shawano
Super 8 Shawano
#3 of 5 in Shawano

Been to Landmark Motel? Share your experiences!