Mist is on of the main attraction of this resort
Good manage Ment and good homely food
Client is very good
Two of us stayed at the property for two days. The hosts went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Every small detail was catered to with a winning smile. I would definitely recommend this resort, and plan to visit again very soon.
We visited there in our second time.. The place was awesome... Good scenery and nice location... Tasty food and heart touching hospitality..
Excellent place to visit. The resort located on top of the hill..calm n greenery location away from the City. Superb homemade food served. Thanks to Mr Paul for his dedicated service and timely help to get medicine for my 2yrs kid.
We booked 2 rooms at VResorts for 3 days. The food is extremely fresh and made more on request with locally sourced veggies and is delicious. No prefixed menu which is great as every day is a surprise.
The customer service was extremely great thanks to Paul and Manu. They were great in helping in what ever is required. I had 3 and a half yr old kid and special attention was given for his food. The menu was simple and tasty. Paul's spouse does the cooking and fresh food is served every meal.
The resort location itself is great, overlooking a cliff and very quite. The closest house is there managers house which is a good 250mts away. The rooms were very good and clean and 1 of the room has a bunker bed which is great for kids. You get decent selection of TV channels but that's not what you go for. The location is worth the stay and you'll definitely like it.
The access to the place is a little steep but any car or bike will go with ease. The location is remote but a quick 10 min drive will take you to a small town where you can get all the basic amenities. You can inform Manu also and he'll pick up something when he goes.
Lot of good spots closer to the location to check out. Trekking and Safari can be arranged, good waterfalls (multiple) within a 20 to 30 min drive and a big town about 20km away.
Overall I donot have any complaints and am already planning my next trip there soon.
The best hospitality and service ever experienced. Super delicious food, great view, neat n clean bedrooms. Mr. Paul and Manu made us feel totally at home. Very caring and always smiling. Our vacation was completely magical because of them.The best hosts!!! A big thanks to them.
The stay came as a surprise to me. I will split my review based on below sub-topics
1. Reachability : You need to do a bit of off-roading to get to the place. It would be moderately difficult for 2 wheeler during times of rain.
2. Food : Excellent home food would be served to you in an open dining table at ground floor. Breakfast was complimentary for me. They charged Rs.200 for a vegetarian dinner, which was very delicious.
3. Rooms : Rooms are neatly arranged with all the basic things you require. All rooms have a private balcony which offers breath-taking views of forests around. When I stayed there it was misty and rainy and was very unique experience.
4. Service : Let me be honest, you would be treated like family members by the owners. We were very well entertained and taken care by the owners. They are ready to do everything possible to make your stay and tour a better. They also offered a lot of travel assistance to us.
5. What not to expect here : This property is isolated, if you are looking for bed & breakfast and stay connected to main city all the time, this is not the place for you. This is a retreat and slightly on the borders of Wayanad.
6. Conclusion - Must visit for a group not more than 12 people(since it has only 4 rooms) looking for spending some quality time at the lap of nature. Its quite, its serene and it's beautiful.