“First Walleye Fish Sandwich Will Be The Last”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I had seen an advertisement from Culver's about how great the fish was so I decided to try it. I wanted a walleye sandwich because ai thought it would be a great sandwich to have. I have had walleye in the past and thought it would taste great. I was wrong, the fish tasted like mud and I have had carp that has tasted better than this. I was really disappointed. I decided to the survey that is shown at the end of my receipt. It was less than an hour that I received a phone call from the manager at the store. He asked me why the fish tasted bad and I explained everything in detail to him. He was very professional about it and even offered me some free coupons for free meals but I turned him down. I thanked him for the offer and reassured him that I woud come back again but will not eat the fish sandwich again. He thanked me for being honest with him and he apologized for the bad sandwich.

1  Thank David P

Reviewed 7 June 2012

There is a reason that this place is so popular - great treats!!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

The staff at this Culver's is always friendly and efficient. The food is good and fresh at a reasonalbe price.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

In the mood for custard and don't want to go far, stop at Culver's their food is ok, staff is hit or miss.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Culver's is the best place to get a burger, and their frozen custard is terrific.