“For the most part the people seem nice, but...”
Review of Crivitz Lodge

Crivitz Lodge
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Crivitz
Chicago, IL
“For the most part the people seem nice, but...”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

When we arrived at 9PM our room wasn't ready. It was almost empty and not a single room with a king bed was clean, even though we seemed to be the only arrivals that day. The lady at the desk was about to go clean the room, but my boyfriend wasn't feeling well and just needed to get into bed so I told her that we'd take whatever was ready now, so we ended up in a pleasant enough room with two beds. I paid more to stay here because I wanted wi-fi and based on the pictures on the website it seemed like the room was supposed to have a little sitting area with an easy chair or something. Our room didn't have any easy chairs and the wi-fi didn't work the whole time we were there. One day a guy suggested we try an ethernet cable, which also didn't work. At some point someone confessed to us that the wifi had been out for quite a while. Then, as we were preparing to check out, as we were walking out of the room at 11:05, five minutes after their checkout time, I get a call from the front desk lady who was surprisingly bent out of shape about this five minutes considering that they only had one other occupied room at the time and she was about to charge us full price for the wrong room which had no wifi and an embarrassing continental breakfast.

I don't know. The place seemed clean and the lady seemed to feel bad for being a witch on the phone, but I'm not sure I'd stay here again. If I did it would only be because I'm not sure there's anything else that reliably clean within easy driving distance of my relatives' house.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank erdbeermund78

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cleveland, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel in Crivitz for a snowmobiling weekend. Convenient parking and on-site access to the trails. SUPER friendly and nice people (from the moment I made the reservation throughout our stay ~ we felt very welcome). Comfortable bed and stay. Fine continental breakfast. We would definitely stay here again! PS The trails were awesome also :)

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Michelle B
LA CRESCENT
Reviewed 23 July 2012

What a wonderful surprise to find an up to date, clean and comfortable place to stay in the little town of Crivitz. The people were super friendly, great comp breakfast and all for $80.00 a night. This was just the best !!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank MARY M
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed 1 August 2010

This is probably the only hotel I would stay in when visiting Crivitz, WI. From my research and the looks of the town, the other accomodations appear to be cheaper motels. This is a former Best Western Hotel.

I had a King Room - beds were cozy and suprisingly the pillow were soft and comfortable. Decent continental breakfast and friendly service. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
7 Thank Quiet_Night
Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 May 2009

Friendly and clean. Comfortable bed and nice linen. Quiet. Workout room with stationary equipment. Tasty breakfast, but not a whole grain in sight. However, you can cross the street and "Shop the Pig."

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bricky6358
Illinois
Reviewed 12 October 2007

Very nice addition to this town. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Would recommend and will probably stay there again.

Stayed October 2007
2 Thank Millye
Wrightsville, PA
Reviewed 20 June 2007

I've stayed at the Best Western Crivitz on several occasions and it has always been a perfect experience.

The rooms are very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful.

They actually have a continental breakfast, which I don't think is mentioned on the website. It is pretty nice, with a selection of cereals, muffins, juice, and fruit.

As someone else mentioned, the beds are comfy. Everything in the rooms is in working order (AC, microwave, fridge, etc.).

I haven't used the equipment, but they have an excellent workout facility for a small hotel. There is a computer available for Internet access in the lobby, and I believe they have in room access, as well.

• Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank awj101
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crivitz
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette
Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
Econo Lodge On the Bay
Econo Lodge On the Bay
#2 of 2 in Menominee
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menominee
Best Western Riverfront Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Marinette

Been to Crivitz Lodge? Share your experiences!