“Always good, great service”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Cross Plains
Cuisines: American
Wisconsin
“Always good, great service”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The food here is always good, and fresh. The people are always very nice. It's not as cheap or fast as McDonald's, but it is 100 times better!

Visited June 2013

Linden, WI
“A favorite place when we go through town”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We go there often - they have excellent food. Lots of choices from fast food type to full dinners. My favorite sandwich is the beef pot roast sandwich - makes me hungry just thinking about it. They are always busy - that's a good sign.

Visited October 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
“I Wish We Had a Culvers Where We Live!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

When we visit the midwest every summer we enjoy stopping at a Culvers during a drive. We usually have a big group, on our way to something fun, and everyone finds something they LOVE to eat here. The menu is much more diverse than your usual burger place. The quality of the food is better than your average place. I might compare the burgers to In 'n Out which we have here in CA but it's so crowded there we don't go often. My favorite thing at Culvers is that they have sweet potato fries! YAY! I'm not usually fond of fast food but I am happy at Culvers. My husband loves a Ruben which they also have...and their ice creams had the kids strategizing how to save room in their tummies. These are really clean restaurants, too...and quick. They will bring your order to your table. Nice! PS we stopped at a Culver's in WI, I'm not positive it was THIS exact one, but it popped up on my screen so maybe it was the one. We've eaten at several and they're always nice.

• Visited July 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Quick service, great burgers!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I love their rootbeer and burgers. The prices are more than typical fastfood fare <i.e. McDonalds> however the quality is well worth it!

Visited March 2012
sc
“First Class Fast Food”
Reviewed 13 October 2009

My first stop when visiting Wisconsin is a Culvers. Their custard (not ice cream) is to die for it's so good. Just thinking about the hot fudge sundae makes me hungry for one. The butter burgers (no butter in them) may be the best hamburger you've ever had and the fish fry is good too, as are all the sandwiches I've tried. Fast food done right.